Sign T.O or Moss with Mason hurt.

visajets

Unless of course 1 of the rookies steps up. Cant be dropping TDs like in the preseason opener. Carry on........

You honestly think that dude has a shot at making team? haha. Even if he made that catch there's still at least 6 receivers ahead of him.

sll 4 weeks until opening day guys, no need to panic besides there are going to be a TON of injuries this year because of the lockout and we have to save our $$$ for when some starter goes down-and you know it's gonna happen. I'm telling you this year is going to be a war of attrition, whoever stays healthiest the longest has the best shot-ANY team can win it all this year-OK maybe any one of 20 different teams anyway

I'm not going to openly push for it, but if it happened it'd be fun. Either one of them...there's never going to be another Moss and TO became the modern prototype at WR with his size/speed/strength combo. Future HOFers are welcome, especially since the Jets won't be relying on them ala Favre in '08. They'll be pieces to the puzzle, which allows them to do what they do.

Sorry....nothing against Mason I like tall WRs and T.O or Moss could be the difference maker here.

They will be the difference between being able to field a coverage team and not being able to field a coverage team. Do you think TO will be a lockeroom distraction the first time he is a healthy scratch for Kerley because the team can't carry four or five WRs that do not contribute on special teams?

What is your obsession with Randy Moss? He had a terrible year. If the Jets sign him its a HUGE mistake. I mean, he couldn't get it done with Tom Brady OR Bret Favre. He's done. And what's funnier, is you're the one speaking out against signing older players like Plax and Mason, yet you endorse that clown after he had the worst season of his career. TO wouldn't be so bad, at least we've seen he can still be productive, but same is said for Mason, so I think we'll be good.

T.O is in far better shape than Mason and taller.

I'll give you taller, but despite that sexy pic you posted, he's not in better shape. He's actually a month older than Mason and last month he had surgery to repair a torn ACL.

So yeah, really not in better shape at all.

And I thought Rex would be the one coach who could bring in Randy Moss, but he doesn't appear to be interested, either. That should tell you something.

And what #27 said. Jets need the bodies on special teams. Those slots are nice to have for guys like DePalma and Payne. Guys hungry to make the team, as opposed to guys notorious for being problematic divas.

What is your obsession with Randy Moss? He had a terrible year. If the Jets sign him its a HUGE mistake. I mean, he couldn't get it done with Tom Brady OR Bret Favre. He's done. And what's funnier, is you're the one speaking out against signing older players like Plax and Mason, yet you endorse that clown after he had the worst season of his career. TO wouldn't be so bad, at least we've seen he can still be productive, but same is said for Mason, so I think we'll be good.

He had a 9 catches for 150 yards and 3 TD's in his only 3 games for the Pats. When he's into it, he's unstoppable.

Archived