ATTENTION:: Mock Draft discussion thread

Green Jets & Ham

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One suggestion

Can someone also start a thread where they list selected players BY POSITION ... makes it much easier to follow the selected players

I would do it myself but I'm having trouble with my hands ... too much typing is painful ... anyone feel like doing it?

EXAMPLE

=======

DT

==

Joe Blow

Larry Dickman

LB

==

Frank Franklin

Tim Timmons

RB

==

Jim James

etc etc

One suggestion

Can someone also start a thread where they list selected players BY POSITION ... makes it much easier to follow the selected players

I would do it myself but I'm having trouble with my hands ... too much typing is painful ... anyone feel like doing it?

EXAMPLE

=======

DT

==

Joe Blow

Larry Dickman

LB

==

Frank Franklin

Tim Timmons

RB

==

Jim James

etc etc

Soemone be Ham's hands....he had a terrible masterbating accident and he will never be the same,lol

124 got it hammer.

RONNIE BROWN AT #1 BY TS FOR THE NINERS

The Niners have given a fake vote of confidence towards Kevan Barlow. Could be just a smokescreen by Mike Nolan. Niners are in a tough spot because they have so many needs.

I'd say Brown is a good pick.

I have SD,we have 2 picks....you can Co-Gm with me if you like and help make the picks with me.

As much as I'd love to play Rich Kotite and ruin your draft.LOL just kidding.

I am going to stay out of this one.

I am a big Derrick Johnson fan. So I can't argue with that pick. Love The two big WR's too.

I have an issue with Aaron Rodgers and Tampa taking him. They probably will because they are nutty but I think Rodgers is not worthy of a top 5 pick.

Plus with Tampa's cap problems, You gotta give Rodgers top 5 money when you already have Griese and Chris Simms.

So far after The first 6 picks. Everything has gone pretty much according to plan.

Despite the fact, That I think that Rodgers will be out of The NFL in 5 seasons and will be taking snaps for The Frankfurt Galaxy.

I figured a stud WR was better than a project QB. If the Browns can sign a Brad Johnson, they can get away with drafting a later round QB to develop.

Eh, that's my reasoning behind it. That and Mike Williams is pure stud 8)

Browns have Trent Dilfer. IMO, that's a sweet pick right there. Although, I can see Romeo wanting a defensive player to be his dog for his first year.

I figured a stud WR was better than a project QB. If the Browns can sign a Brad Johnson, they can get away with drafting a later round QB to develop.

Eh, that's my reasoning behind it. That and Mike Williams is pure stud 8)

Yeah, Cleveland really shot themselves in the foot when they signed Northcutt longterm. Otherwise, the Browns may in fact draft a receiver this year. In any case, Williams and Andre Davis would be a tremendous duo for Dilfer. Add to that Winslow (who's basically an addition for this season) and that their OL is decent, and you got yourself a scary offense.

That's the thing... I didn't think there was a good enough defensive player, after DJ, that was worth the number 3 pick. So, I went value. And, trust me... I checked the Browns roster, they need EVERYTHING.

And, I didn't know they had Dilfer... and we know he's good enough to not screw up :lol:

That's the thing... I didn't think there was a good enough defensive player, after DJ, that was worth the number 3 pick. So, I went value. And, trust me... I checked the Browns roster, they need EVERYTHING.

I can think of one over-hyped defensive player who could have gone there, but you made the right decision. Grade A pick, shadow.

Yeah, Cleveland really shot themselves in the foot when they signed Northcutt longterm. Otherwise, the Browns may in fact draft a receiver this year. In any case, Williams and Andre Davis would be a tremendous duo for Dilfer. Add to that Winslow (who's basically an addition for this season) and that their OL is decent, and you got yourself a scary offense.

Don't forget about Antonio Bryant. He went on a tear late in the year and was one of the hottest WR's in football. Another one of Tuna's brilliant decisions.

Carthon is the new Browns OC and he worked with Bryant in Dallas. So maybe, He'll get jersey's thrown in his face.

And I've read in a couple of places that Derrick Johnson is kind of soft and a primadonna. I don't think that would fly with Crennel.

And I've read in a couple of places that Derrick Johnson is kind of soft and a primadonna. I don't think that would fly with Crennel.

While that may be true (and I dunno, never met DJ), he's far too talented and would be damn scary in a 3-4. He'd be rushing the QB all the time.

Archived