ATTENTION:: Mock Draft discussion thread

Green Jets & Ham

I don't think you are causing drama. I think you are just starting good conversation. I love Ware but that is jmo of him. I saw him at the combine and the senior bowl and was extremly impressed. Also he played against lesser competition but he played DE and his stats were great 50 tackles, 10.5 sack and 4 FF. Not bad for any level of competition. Add to that he showed up at the combine at 6'4" 251 15 pounds heavier then his playing weight and timed out at around 4.6.

Check this out, rsherry:

Ravens | Scouting Ware - from www.KFFL.com

Thu, 10 Mar 2005 19:55:17 -0800

The Baltimore Ravens have dispatched linebackers coach Jeff FitzGerald to Troy State to check out LB DeMarcus Ware in preparation for the NFL Draft.

It's not Dallas, but Ware, apparently, is no light-weight.

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys I was just told that I am in this. I haven't read this whole thing but can someone tell me how I got entered?

If that he\she TomShane entered me he is going to get slapped around. :lol:

Seriously I can't do this. Have a few hours work ahead of me tonight on the website. Trying to go live with it tomorrow and need to work out some things.

Jetsfan80 has just been assigned the Jags.

I should have given it to TomShane because he is a real jagoff. Gives me a team without telling me and falls asleep early the night before the launch.

TomShane = Cal Ripken Of Webmasters

Jetsfan80 has just been assigned the Jags.

I should have given it to TomShane because he is a real jagoff. Gives me a team without telling me and falls asleep early the night before the launch.

TomShane = Cal Ripken Of Webmasters

TomShane = Jose Reyes of Webmasters

NO DOUBT, SP ... we'll still be doing this in April ... 7 Rounds, baby ... no hurry ... Just buckle in for a long/fun ride

I can't wait Ham! :D

BTW, how do you feel about Anthony Becht? I heard the Steelers are bringing him in for another visit tomorrow. I don't recall seeing your take on the guy.

I can't wait Ham! :D

BTW, how do you feel about Anthony Becht? I heard the Steelers are bringing him in for another visit tomorrow. I don't recall seeing your take on the guy.

I thought he signed with the giants?

TS = the Eddie Lee Whitson of Webmasters :lol:

Great Analogy. We are close to the launch and Eddie Lee is off and hiding.

I love it!

Guess he is sleeping because he has a big day ahead of him tomorrow. Writing all those love poems to GGG must be tiring!

Ok! Let's get the ball a-rollin once again!

Good pick by 80 for the Jags. Rogers is similar to Justin Miller (who was taken by Faba, the GM of the Rams). It's a good pick for the Jags secondary, who had lost Fernando Bryant the year before and didn't really replace him. It makes that defense that much stronger. That and they play in the Colts division, and you can never have enough DB's to go up against them.

Well... it DOES take two days... I think this one is just the warm up to the big draft we're doin, I guess. I don't have all the details on that one yet. Ham needs to get on the ball and set that up! :lol:

And, like YJF was talkin about yesterday, that one should have trades and everything. Then, we can do the same thing next year, with the draft stuff we did this year. Eh, it's just a thought.

Great pick, Faba. I was almost sure Roth would slide to me. Now i shall have to kill you. :lol:

Sorry Stillerpaul

If there is one person that actually pays attention to any of my posts they would know I am real high on Roth-

Archived