Jets \ Bengals Who Is Going?

Maxman

Man I wish there was a Jets game on TV tonight, I'm off-no gig and there isn't a THING on TV until Celeb Ghost Stories at 10...

I hear you, tomorrow can't get here soon enough. My son's are talking about tailgating. It is making me hungry and ready for some football!

I hear you, tomorrow can't get here soon enough. My son's are talking about tailgating. It is making me hungry and ready for some football!

this game will start at what time do you figure Max? I have a gig until 7:30 and then I have to load up and drive home which gets us here around 8...

I have a gig until 7:30 and then I have to load up and drive home which gets us here around 8...

Well, the game starts at 7:00. I'll say 7:15 at the latest. So, if you don't get home until 8... I'm pretty sure you'll miss all of the 1st Q and at least half, if not most of the 2nd quarter. Hopefully you can record the game man.

Well, the game starts at 7:00. I'll say 7:15 at the latest. So, if you don't get home until 8... I'm pretty sure you'll miss all of the 1st Q and at least half, if not most of the 2nd quarter. Hopefully you can record the game man.

If it says 7, I think you are looking at 7:03 at the latest. Jimmy has to hurry up big time.

do you think I can pause the game at the house here? Or rewind it from the computer?

That is the best thing about the DVR....start it late and then just skip through the commercials.

Also SNY says they are replaying the game at 11 so I can watch what I can from front row sports and then hopefully be able to see the parts I missed later...waiting until Tuesday is unacceptable

Archived