For those of you who would like to catch live preseason games...

JetsFanFromQueens

We're watching a little of Denver v Buffalo up at Mile High-the kickoffs are going into the stands like extra points since they moved them up-they will set a record in that stadium for the least amount of kickoffs returned in a stadium this year-I wonder if there's a way to bet on something like that-talk about a lock...

We're watching a little of Denver v Buffalo up at Mile High-the kickoffs are going into the stands like extra points since they moved them up-they will set a record in that stadium for the least amount of kickoffs returned in a stadium this year-I wonder if there's a way to bet on something like that-talk about a lock...

At first I was against this rule change, but now thinking about it... I'm in favor of the rule for the time being. We have one of the best D's around. This rule change most definitely favors the defensive side of the football. It'll be very difficult for an opposing offense to drive 80 yards against a Rex Ryan led defense. Also, we'll see plenty of teams/return men getting pretty aggressive/greedy at times, trying to return kickoffs that were launched 6-8 yards deep into the endzone, which in essence, could have opposing offenses starting from the 15 yard line if not behind the 10 yard line from time to time. I was all bent out of shape over this ruling for a while, but now that I've thought about it? The kickoff at the 35 yard line is how I grew up watching the game of football. We also have Mike Westhoff orchestrating our special teams unit. We should see alot more of the “sky” kick taken to a whole new level of execution this season. I think we’re going to see more effective use of the squib kick as well. Anything to pin opponents behind the 20.

Right now I'm watching the Bills game. It's only preseason, but the Bills haven't looked good during the 1st half. Donald Jones for the Bills is down as we speak... Would become a huge loss for Buffalo if he can't recover.

At first I was against this rule change, but now thinking about it... I'm in favor of the rule for the time being. We have one of the best D's around. This rule change most definitely favors the defensive side of the football. It'll be very difficult for an opposing offense to drive 80 yards against a Rex Ryan led defense. Also, we'll see plenty of teams/return men getting pretty aggressive/greedy at times, trying to return kickoffs that were launched 6-8 yards deep into the endzone, which in essence, could have opposing offenses starting from the 15 yard line if not behind the 10 yard line from time to time. I was all bent out of shape over this ruling for a while, but now that I've thought about it? The kickoff at the 35 yard line is how I grew up watching the game of football. We also have Mike Westhoff orchestrating our special teams unit. We should see alot more of the “sky” kick taken to a whole new level of execution this season. I think we’re going to see more effective use of the squib kick as well. Anything to pin opponents behind the 20.

Right now I'm watching the Bills game. It's only preseason, but the Bills haven't looked good during the 1st half. Donald Jones for the Bills is down as we speak... Would become a huge loss for Buffalo if he can't recover.

I remember when they kicked off from the 40-I'm O-L-D

I hate to be the party pooper but try not to spread this around too much. First row is a great site and it got shut down recently by the Feds. I'd hate for them to get screwed again right before the season starts. Next time PM the info to people who ask for it. It would suck donkey balls to see this again.

I hate to be the party pooper but try not to spread this around too much. (BLANK-BLANK-BLANK) is a great site and it got shut down recently by the Feds. I'd hate for them to get screwed again right before the season starts. Next time PM the info to people who ask for it. It would suck donkey balls to see this again.

Thanks, I never knew that. I'm taking the link down as of right now. Maybe you should edit your OP to hide the location of the site. I don't use this site for the NFL, I've had the NFL season package over the years, but I've always used it for college games and some NBA games and ALWAYS live PPV fights.

I was thinking about what you wrote here and talking about it with my son-it's an interesting and might just prove out to be a very relevant point. I mean how many 80 yard drives do you see a game? 1 maybe two. BUT, the 3 and outs will create shorter fields to the teams that stall too...so it may even out

Archived