New York Jets vs Cincinnati Bengals: The Official Gameday Thread

JetsFanFromQueens

To make a long story short... The Bengals just can't beat the Jets. It doesn't matter if it's a regular season game, a playoff game or a preseason game... We're just the much better football team.

Well, I'm 1-0 in gameday threads this season. Preseason or not, I've helped give the Jets our first victory of the season aha

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jpf4671

Two minutes left, they should be playing. It's preseason. Give them work. They need to practice the kneel down?

I agree slats,..you think maybe Rex taking a little shot at Harbaugh? No love lost there even though they always say the right things about each other.

I agree slats,..you think maybe Rex taking a little shot at Harbaugh? No love lost there even though they always say the right things about each other.

Haha! Who knows?

Red zone offense is a problem on this team, you got young guys fighting for jobs, I think you have to go for the score there.

Not to mention the fans you fleeced paying full price to sit out there in the rain for a meaningless game. Give 'em a little of what they want.

Haha, watching the Bengals broadcast...the "star of the game" for them is the punter!

I know Ryno, we were laughing about that here too. When your punter is your best player your team sucks-we Jets fans know Ben Graham was our MVP when we were 4-12

I hope it's 12 years before the jets have to break in a rookie QB again. it's just a brutal process

It wasnt that Brutal for us in 2009 which is why I scoff at the analysts when they sh*t on Teh Sanchize!

CBS has got to stop the nonsensical interviews lasting like seven plays while reducing the actual game video to 1/5th the size of the screen in order to surround it with that crap graphic that adds nothing. Serioiusly, just put a little box in the corner and run the audio...we don't need to see Mangold doing jumping jacks in the backgound of Sanchez's say-nothing interview. Show the effing game already!

CBS has got to stop the nonsensical interviews lasting like seven plays while reducing the actual game video to 1/5th the size of the screen in order to surround it with that crap graphic that adds nothing. Serioiusly, just put a little box in the corner and run the audio...we don't need to see Mangold doing jumping jacks in the backgound of Sanchez's say-nothing interview. Show the effing game already!

...but Mark is so dreamy!

Archived