New York Jets vs Cincinnati Bengals: The Official Gameday Thread

JetsFanFromQueens

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No but when anytime he does anything even slightly wrong theres about 10 posts on how much he sucks, ignoring the fact that its the preseason and play calling is taking nowhere near as seriously.

Exactly. Also, if Shotty Jr "sucks", what's that say about our front office and head coach? If Shotty Jr "sucked" I'm pretty sure Woody and Tanny wouldn't allow an OC to stay here since 2006 if that were the case. And Rex Ryan? No way would he allow it. Rex Ryan has MADE IT KNOWN how much he loves Shotty Jr's play calling ability, and believe me... Rex knows alot more than these Shotty harpers.

Relax its preseason right now this is Clowneyesque :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's exactly the same. Neither player has ever done anything in the regular season -or post season for that matter- either.

Forgive me.

Camp superstar Kerley doesn't look so good on PRs this evening.

All things considered about as good as you could hope. And mostly meaningless until the 2nd teamers start bashing each other.

COuld Ian Eagle stop with the "Plaxico Burress at 6'5" is unfair". Did he learn anything else at camp?

The fact that you think SHotty is a good OC shows your lack of JETS football knowledge.

Shotty Jr has been here since 2006. I guess you "know more" than Woody Johnson, Mike Tannenbaum and Rex Ryan. Clueless.

Oh yeah, that was ONE HELL of a 99 yard drive that Shotty Jr just put together. 17 first half points... Not bad, not bad at all.

Archived