• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im sorry I thought this was JetNation.com,, not My gayblueheaven

So then you are leaving... good.

I think it's the I like thing. I pressed it cause I like you Hess.

Posted Images

The upgrade is done. We have to reskin but since that process is going to take awhile we let everyone back in. Thanks for ignoring the blue...it will be gone later today.

The upgrade is done. We have to reskin but since that process is going to take awhile we let everyone back in. Thanks for ignoring the blue...it will be gone later today.

Oh, thank god. I got scared there wouldn't be any green and white with pics of Mark Sanchez on the banner..... :rolleyes:

Alright, I've already accidently clicked the "mark forum as read" button twice since it is where the "view new content" button used to be.

Not happy.

So sorry for your loss.

Ok, I can work with that.

But where's all my fake money that I've never understood what it was for. I need that fake money, where is it?

No fake money 4 u.

I see no notification thing to remind me I have interweb friends who want to talk with me

I see no rep button so I cant let people know I loves them

I feel very alone right now, must have Crispy creme

No fake money 4 u.

I see no notification thing to remind me I have interweb friends who want to talk with me

I see no rep button so I cant let people know I loves them

I feel very alone right now, must have Crispy creme

The notification thingy is there, just different. The mutli-qoute is neat, you should try it, but then the actual content in the reply box is weird looking. You have to locate the qoutes to talk between them and seperate posts. Hurts my brain.

EXACTLY!!! What about the neg rep. I need it for this barney.

I want rep commentary for both positive and neg rep, so when I neg rep the sh*t out of all your sh*tty posts, I can threaten your life behind the scenes.

Hi Bup-z I miss the good old days

Me too. Maybe we should scrapbook for memory sake.