Site Upgrade - Thursday 8/25

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The notification thingy is there, just different. The mutli-qoute is neat, you should try it, but then the actual content in the reply box is weird looking. You have to locate the qoutes to talk between them and seperate posts. Hurts my brain.

I want rep commentary for both positive and neg rep, so when I neg rep the sh*t out of all your sh*tty posts, I can threaten your life behind the scenes.

Me too. Maybe we should scrapbook for memory sake.

The notification thingy is there, just different. The mutli-qoute is neat, you should try it, but then the actual content in the reply box is weird looking. You have to locate the qoutes to talk between them and seperate posts. Hurts my brain.

I want rep commentary for both positive and neg rep, so when I neg rep the sh*t out of all your sh*tty posts, I can threaten your life behind the scenes.

You've just been neg repped hommie.

No matter what picture I upload to be my avatar, it always shows the first one, please fix this.

I don't know if you've noticed, but the upgrade isn't complete yet.

It will all be fixed, 15 posts about this issue won't make it go any faster.

Will complaining make it go slower?

Complaining definitely makes it slower. But it will also make the board better in the long run. Because after we drop Brooklyn like so many people have requested there will be much happiness throughout JetNation!

Please read the first post in this thread.

What happened to Negative Rep?

Why is the site blue?

How come no one is in the chat room?

Where is the banner?

Is Kris Jenkins still on the banner?

Was this really necessary?

Have you banned the people I don't like?

Should I buy gold?

Did you know that Plaxico was INJURED again?

Can we get Vilma back?

Is Ryan Mallett the future?

Is it too late to go back to JI?

No. I'm too busy.

Maybe you can help - how do I start reading in a thread from where I last left off?

All I see is either starting from the beginning, or starting from the top of a page.

Help!

Maybe you can help - how do I start reading in a thread from where I last left off?

All I see is either starting from the beginning, or starting from the top of a page.

Help!

I was wondering the same thing. I'm sure there will be a "Go to first unread post" button eventually.

Archived