Site Upgrade - Thursday 8/25

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not seeing remotely that much green.

Mine is all blue and I have a JN logo in the top left corner.

I switched my theme and now cant get back... that is the issue... not how much green you are seeing.. lol

I'm not seeing remotely that much green.

Mine is all blue and I have a JN logo in the top left corner.

Same here. I don't know if setup matters, but I have a netbook with AMD C-50 processor and Radeon HD6250 video processor going through a Dell 2010 monitor.

Worst thing is, the blue is a pastel blue, it looks like a Dolphin board. Aaauuugh!

Same here. I don't know if setup matters, but I have a netbook with AMD C-50 processor and Radeon video processor going through a Dell 2010 monitor.

Worst thing is, the blue is a pastel blue, it looks like a Dolphin board. Aaauuugh!

Mine is closer to a Charger blue - faggy, but not embarrassing like what you are dealing with.

I applaud your effort Max and JN IT team, but I have to honestly say that the sight is not as pleasing to look at as it was in its previous two incarnations.

It won't be done until tonight. Sorry for the delay but like I mentioned earlier the options were to have the site be offline all day. Or do it this way and have us work behind the scenes a bit.

It will be all green tonight, I promise. :superman:

Same here. I don't know if setup matters, but I have a netbook with AMD C-50 processor and Radeon HD6250 video processor going through a Dell 2010 monitor.

It is just temporary...please hang in there. Thanks.

I switched my theme and now cant get back... that is the issue... not how much green you are seeing.. lol

Hey I tried resetting you. You just had to click on change theme didn't you? lol.

We will have a new theme in place tonight. We will get you back in then...thanks!

Hey I tried resetting you.  You just had to click on change theme didn't you?  lol.

We will have a new theme in place tonight.  We will get you back in then...thanks!

I was going to insert an ashamed smiley face... but I cant get them... lol

Here is what I see, (resized to make the graphic).

Just want to say I greatly appreciate the effort you guys make to upgrade the site. I just thought you would like to know if there were any bugs.

Edit: Okay, just saw the announcement. The announcement of the announcement was posted the same minute as my previous post. :)

post-8744-0-89935500-1314302439_thumb.jp

Here are some of the user benefits in the new version:

• Cleaner looking and easier to use interface.
  • Viewing the list of topics, you can click to have more topics load on the same page instead of having to navigate to another page (but you can still navigate to another page if you want).
  • When typing in a quick reply, you get notified if another reply has already been made.
  • Drafts are auto-saved.
  • The focus is more on content rather than it being buried inside of everything else.

Hey, I'm not sure if you're aware of this but everything is blue now.

Archived