Site Upgrade - Thursday 8/25

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first pass of the new skin is done. We have a TON of enhancements that we will be working on through the weekend. But please start a new thread in the feedback forum for any issues that you see. We will respond to each one...thanks.

I must agree, not a fan at all.

Thank you for the detailed feedback.

That said, the new mobile version isn't actually installed yet. Had to get a few hours sleep. Plenty more stuff coming in this weekend. Thanks everyone.

Site looks good, Max.

Question: I liked the old banner with the players at the top of the page. Are you considering bringing that back?

We are bringing that back, we have to resize it though, so it will be a little smaller when it comes back.

Aslo, Max, is there a setting where I can change the number of posts I view in a thread on a single page?

The default is 20, but in the last version I was able to change it to 40.

Thanks!

I can't find it...I just opened a ticket with IPB to check...will let you know. Thanks.

Why am I getting this when I try to access a post-

forums.jetnation.com Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

«Return to the index

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

«Return to the index

Sorry about that. We opened a ticket with IPB since we are hosted with them now and they just responded saying they are looking at it. I am not getting the error now so I am hoping that we are fixed.

But we will look into it...thanks.

«Return to the index

The issue is resolved...they screwed up a bit during another upgrade. But it is resolved and we can now talk about how the Jets won't be playing tomorrow!

Archived