Anyone else feel that earthquake??

Boozer76

Sweet balls of Mary get over it. 80 gajillion Facebook and internet posts at the same time about everyone announcing how they just felt an earthquake. Tectonic plates shifted. Whoop-de-doo. In the meantime I'm hungry and nobody seems to care about this.

I'm concerned, my suggestion - eat a dick.

Sweet balls of Mary get over it. 80 gajillion Facebook and internet posts at the same time about everyone announcing how they just felt an earthquake. Tectonic plates shifted. Whoop-de-doo. In the meantime I'm hungry and nobody seems to care about this.

That's actually funny cause you'd think everyone in this area just saw an alien land... I went to a store about 1/2 hour after and every single person was talking about it, where they were what they were doing at the time, so and so was doing this...etc.. Pretty amazing, the first one I experianced was when I lived in california.. it was in the high 6's... And i fast walked out of my office in a mild panic and look out at the cube farm as everyone was just going about there day like it had just started to rain or something..

Archived