Anyone else feel that earthquake??

Boozer76

Sweet balls of Mary get over it. 80 gajillion Facebook and internet posts at the same time about everyone announcing how they just felt an earthquake. Tectonic plates shifted. Whoop-de-doo. In the meantime I'm hungry and nobody seems to care about this.

Welcome to my world cupcake.

Yeah, talk in my office has been non-stop about it since it happened. Frankly, I didn't even notice a damn thing at the time. When the building management folks came over the building loudspeaker to announce an earthquake in Virginia, I was trying to figure out WTF that had to do with us, and just laughed when it was announced our building in Manhattan "suffered no damage". Yeah, no sh*t.

Yeah, talk in my office has been non-stop about it since it happened. Frankly, I didn't even notice a damn thing at the time. When the building management folks came over the building loudspeaker to announce an earthquake in Virginia, I was trying to figure out WTF that had to do with us, and just laughed when it was announced our building in Manhattan "suffered no damage". Yeah, no sh*t.

I feel like all the buildings are emptied. All the sidewalks are jam packed with people. I wonder how the subways are right now and if a ton of people are rushing home right now.

The last time the Jets won a superbowl i was still in diapers. the earthquake is a good omen. it means we are going to win the superbowl this year.

Jets will go 12-4 win the division and play the Eagles in the Superbowl. Get your tickets for Indy soon.

Dont forget God has spoken he has seen the sadness of the jet fans and this was the way of saying its our year :P

The funny thing about all this, is where I live we never have earthquakes. That's the first earthquake I remember my entire life. Well it sure reminded me what an alarmist, reactive society we live in. The day after the earthquake all kinds of emails went around work about earthquake procedures and safety tips, you know, so 10 years from now when it happens again, we'll be ready. That's like giving somebody advice on gambling when they get back from Vegas. So silly.

Archived