Plaxico hurting but will play Sat night

visajets

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You were complaining about an injury and then posted an article that made it clear that this was a non-issue. Plax has a little soreness just like every person who has ever gone through a training camp. The article you posted also said he will likely play Saturday.

Then you posted a second article that said Plax was not expected to miss any time on Saturday.

So shouldn't that be the end of it? What's there to discuss?

You were complaining about an injury and then posted an article that made it clear that this was a non-issue. Plax has a little soreness just like every person who has ever gone through a training camp. The article you posted also said he will likely play Saturday. So shouldn't that be the end of it?

Its still an injury regardless if he plays or not. I just posted the article I didnt write it or injure Plax.

You were complaining about an injury and then posted an article that made it clear that this was a non-issue. Plax has a little soreness just like every person who has ever gone through a training camp. The article you posted also said he will likely play Saturday.

Then you posted a second article that said Plax was not expected to miss any time on Saturday.

So shouldn't that be the end of it? What's there to discuss?

The discussion is just that. News agencies write the articles not me I just posted them.

So if you have a sore back, it is injured?

So every player on the team is injured after practice according to your accepted guidelines...

Yes if its not healthy. If you cut your finger wouldnt you have a finger injury?

Again I didnt write the articles. Plax is under a microscope. If he stubbed his toe it would still all over the news.

Yes if its not healthy. If you cut your finger wouldnt you have a finger injury?

Again I didnt write the articles. Plax is under a microscope. If he stubbed his toe it would still all over the news.

I did not say the players were cut... I said sore...

Are you saying sore = injured?

Rich Cimini is constantly piled on, but Jane McManus is probably the worst beat reporter following the Jets.

Nothing against her being female, either, as I think Jenny Vrentas is pretty good. Calling a back an "injury," when he's going to play on Saturday? Irresponsible, at best.

randy_moss.jpg

Is this just a shout out to Bup-z, or are you really interested in Moss?

After his antics last year no team in the league is going to sign him before the opener and guarantee his salary for the year. Might be a few suitors after week one, though.

Doubt the Jets will be one of them.

Is this just a shout out to Bup-z, or are you really interested in Moss?

After his antics last year no team in the league is going to sign him before the opener and guarantee his salary for the year. Might be a few suitors after week one, though.

Doubt the Jets will be one of them.

I have ALWAYS like to watch the guy play. The year he had that great run with New England was horrible and awesome at the same time for me. I sat couple night back watched Top Ten rookie season on NFL network and was just enthralled with him. I loved Randy before I knew JiF did. Something we share,, Its sweet.

The issue wasn't the writing of the article, it's that someone reads it (or more likely doesn't even read it) and then posts it here under the title: PLAXICO INJURED

When I see that title in all caps, I think crap, Plax is seriously hurt. Then I read it and it basically says football player kind of sore after practice.

So next time, if Plax stubs his toe and you want to post the article about it, just write: Plax stubs his toe, won't miss any practice time

Archived