Plaxico hurting but will play Sat night

visajets

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But the rest of us in our mid-30s do not play professional football!

did you ever work construction out in the sun for 8 hours a day for crap money? Buck up poor baby and play football-take some meds and get yo skinny a$$ out there

Thats cool, we will still beat miami twice with or without Plax.

lol here we go again. Dude, you havn't beaten us twice in one season for quite some time now.If you havn;t noticed we play each other tight. I'm confident we can beat you in Miami or NY. And I'm EXTRMELY confident we'll beat you without Plax.

Rich Cimini is constantly piled on, but Jane McManus is probably the worst beat reporter following the Jets.

Nothing against her being female, either, as I think Jenny Vrentas is pretty good. Calling a back an "injury," when he's going to play on Saturday? Irresponsible, at best.

I have to defend Jane here (and Visa, unfortunately), but Rex released an "injury" report and Plax was on it with a "back" so, technically, everyone on the "injury" report is "injured." That does not, as we all know, reveal whether those players are healthy enough to practice or play.

That's why they have the practice designation or "full," "limited" or "did not practice" and "probable", "questionable," "doubtful," or "out" for games.

I have to defend Jane here (and Visa, unfortunately), but Rex released an "injury" report and Plax was on it with a "back" so, technically, everyone on the "injury" report is "injured." That does not, as we all know, reveal whether those players are healthy enough to practice or play.

That's why they have the practice designation or "full," "limited" or "did not practice" and "probable", "questionable," "doubtful," or "out" for games.

Curious, did he appear on the injury report as "Plaxico INJURED again"?

Thank You and the title of the thread was changed also.NOT BY ME :angry: Thats not what I originally posted. I posted Plaxico injured again as HE IS. Those who argued hang your head in shame.

Theres a conspiracy theory here against me. Glad to see some of the brighter bulbs are seeing it. :D

Thank You and the title of the thread was changed also.NOT BY ME :angry: Thats not what I originally posted. I posted Plaxico injured again as HE IS. Those who argued hang your head in shame.

Theres a conspiracy theory here against me. Glad to see some of the brighter bulbs are seeing it. :D

The title of the thread is what caused all the commotion. It was a good thing that someone changed the title, your original title was ridiculous.

For years there was a conspiracy here against me, thanks for relieving me. :rl:

conspiracy.jpg

Actually, you said Palxico is INJURED.

The whole thing was very confusing.

HUGE ERROR in arguing the fact hes now on the injury report, but wait according to you and others hes not INJURED :rolleyes:

You put up another misleading thread title and got called out for it. It has been corrected, so move on.

Before you say "he's injured though," your title of "PLAXICO INJURED AGAIN" made it sound like he had a real injury, not some soreness after practice.

You put up another misleading thread title and got called out for it. It has been corrected, so move on.

Before you say "he's injured though," your title of "PLAXICO INJURED AGAIN" made it sound like he had a real injury, not some soreness after practice.

Plaxico is INJURED AGAIN. :rolleyes:

So is it that you are completely unaware of the blatantly biased tone of what you originally posted in order to fit your own previously clearly stated agenda, or is just that you don't care?

I posted Plaxico injured again, and its true. Do I care about him being injured, hell yes we need him healthy. Do I care about what you or others think hell no.

HUGE ERROR in arguing the fact hes now on the injury report, but wait according to you and others hes not INJURED :rolleyes:

According to me, you're a whiny bitch.

Please don't PM me when I'm ignoring you, either.

I asked if PERSONAL ATTACKS were allowed again. Or will Slats get away with whatever he wants? He clearly and blatantly BROKE THE RULE. Thank You

You'd probably get a better response if you typed your entire post in caps.

Archived