Crosby vs. Ovechkin

Gang Green Girl

Anyone see this game last night? Crosby definitely had the edge, but these two guys can really play. They are both exciting to watch. I know it's way too early but after watching the game last night, I am rooting for Crosby for Rookie of the Year. He is completely unselfish, trusts his teammates and he's more of a playmaker than Alex. IMO, Ovechkin has more raw talent.

Anyone see this game last night? Crosby definitely had the edge, but these two guys can really play. They are both exciting to watch. I know it's way too early but after watching the game last night, I am rooting for Crosby for Rookie of the Year. He is completely unselfish, trusts his teammates and he's more of a playmaker than Alex. IMO, Ovechkin has more raw talent.

I did not see the game as I was watching my Rangers.

Pittsburgh did the smart thing is surrounding him with some offensive players with skills

Ovechkin has less to work with with Capitals. Both will be great players though

Don't be surprised if a goalie, yes a goalie, wins rookie of the year:

H. Lundqvist NYR - Has eight wins, 2.13 GAA and .927 SV%

The F'ers, funny that's what I always called 'em, have acouple of decent rookies as well:

Mike Richards 4 goals, 9 assists - playing in all situations

Jeff Carter 7 goals, 5 assists

After watching both play in Buffalo this year, I think Alexander the Great is a better overall player at this point. He can pass, although theres not much to pass to, score almost at will, and he hits, and hits hard. Hes a great player to watch, and can't wait to see him here next year.

Archived