Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

Catch The Ball Shonn Greene

I told you so....

That play lost the game. Greene is horrendous.

I know this comes off as my Schitty hate, but how hard is it to understand your personnel? Why is Shonn "Small hands" Greene put in position to catch passes. Same thing in the 1st Pats game where Connor is sent out in passing situation and drops a critical (and easy) 3rd down pass.

Shonn Green shouldn't be catching passes. Neither should Connor. You want a RB catching passes? Put in LT or McFumbler

If you cant catch a pass you shouldn't be playing, period. Putting LT in tips your hand. Greene should be ******* cut on the spot there....he's horrible. Catch the ******* ball.

I'm glad at least one person mentioned this...

Oh please. Have your hands ready and catch the ball. I mean I don't think the agenda could be any clearer if you're going to balme Sanchez for that.

I didn't say Greene was without fault, but that doesn't mean it wasn't a terrible throw either. Add in some blame for a playcall where that was apparently the primary read as well.

Greene was 100000% at fault for not catching that pass. If he cant catch the ball he shouldn't be playing. He's also not very good at running the ball either.

Edited by Matt39

He turned around to a laser at his face. Even if he was expecting it...thats a tough catch for any RB to make...and even some WR's. Throw that at his chest and take 20 mph off the ball and we're not having this conversation.

Greene was fully turned around before the ball was even close to him.

Agree to disagree about the blame... to me, putting a guy who is not known as a pass-catcher in a position to fail by making him the primary read on a play and then throwing a ball directly at his facemask from less than 10 yards away suggests that multiple parties failed to execute in that situation.

I agree...but also, you're completely tipping your hand with LT in the game there.

He just got turned around and the ball was being delivered laser fast at his face.

Throw it at his chest, with less heat on it, and we're not having this convo.

if Shonn Greene were any good were not having this convo.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company