The Snoopy Bowl Trophy is Kinda Hot

SMC

We need more positive threads here. I have to say, the Snoopy Bowl Trophy is kinda hot. Here's the pick of Rex accepting $40,000 check from MetLife which goes to the Jets' charity of choice for winning the game:

JETS2706--nfl_medium_540_360.JPG

Snoopy is doing the whole Heisman Trophy pose. Unfortunately, the NCAA is looking into whether Snoopy received illegal benefits from a booster.

We need more positive threads here. I have to say, the Snoopy Bowl Trophy is kinda hot. Here's the pick of Rex accepting $40,000 check from MetLife which goes to the Jets' charity of choice for winning the game:

JETS2706--nfl_medium_540_360.JPG

Snoopy is doing the whole Heisman Trophy pose. Unfortunately, the NCAA is looking into whether Snoopy received illegal benefits from a booster.

You know what, that's pretty f'n awesome. Obviously a PR move from MetLife's standpoint, but I still think it's pretty cool and a good thing for all sides involved.

You know what, that's pretty f'n awesome. Obviously a PR move from MetLife's standpoint, but I still think it's pretty cool and a good thing for all sides involved.

Yes the American Society for the fight against Hammer Toes and Bunions will do alot of good work with that money.

Archived