Jeremy Shockey Saves the life of Ben Hartsock

CrazyCarl40

http://espn.go.com/n...king-agent-says

Agent: Jeremy Shockey saves a life

The Carolina Panthers hope tight end Jeremy Shockey will be clutch in their passing game this season. He's already come up big this year in another department -- saving a life.

The agent for tight end Ben Hartsock told the National Football Post that Shockey came to the aid of his client in the Panthers' lunch room when a piece of pork tenderloin became lodged in Hartsock's throat.

"(Hartsock) started to go to the bathroom and I don't know if he collapsed, but he couldn't breathe," agent Mike McCartney told the website. "Some new guy came and tried to give him the Heimlich. It didn't work. Then, Shockey hit him in the back pretty hard and out came the meat. The Panthers told me it was really scary.

"Ben told me Shockey came over and gave me the Heimlich maneuver and saved my life. He was in good spirits and he's real thankful for Shockey."

Hartsock joked about the incident Tuesday, saying "we had to call in the reliever and that was Jeremy Shockey. Don't let the tattoos fool you, he's a good Samaritan. He knows how to administer the Heimlich."

Shockey declined to discuss the incident.

The Panthers signed Shockey in March after he was cut by the New Orleans Saints.

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

Well...obviously ...you were being a dick to him .....

True dat. I made fun of his blingy watch. Said it wasn't an Ironman and he screamed "IT'S G-SHOCK BY CASIO!" and grabbed me by the neck. He and I were the only two people on the elevator that weren't scared. He owed me. I kept some douche from the Apprentice from interview me.

True dat. I made fun of his blingy watch. Said it wasn't an Ironman and he screamed "IT'S G-SHOCK BY CASIO!" and grabbed me by the neck. He and I were the only two people on the elevator that weren't scared. He owed me. I kept some douche from the Apprentice from interview me.

LOL- great one

It was a hell of a night. He was with Tara Reid who I caught falling down the stairs. I think I might have gotten to second base.

She didn't ask you for some short term employment for $100.00 did she?

Archived