Why the Jets will lose to the Cowboys

Green Jets & Ham

The Cowboys are just going to be tough this year. Scrappy tough. Mean Joe Green tough. They were quiet all off season. That is uncharacteristic for them.

Jerry being quiet is scary.

The Cowboys have too much firepower and the Jets offense simply isn't ready. They are running into a nightmare in Rob Ryan. He is motivated, he wants to get to the next level.

Brother Rex is simply in Rob's way.

Look for more 52% completion percentages from the kid QB. That isn't going to get it done.

That is why the Jets will lose the opener to the Cowboys. I would type more but my hands hurt. Great job to Smizzy and Max on the new site. It is fast and seems really stable.

The Cowboys are just going to be tough this year. Scrappy tough. Mean Joe Green tough. They were quiet all off season. That is uncharacteristic for them.

Jerry being quiet is scary.

The Cowboys have too much firepower and the Jets offense simply isn't ready. They are running into a nightmare in Rob Ryan. He is motivated, he wants to get to the next level.

Brother Rex is simply in Rob's way.

Look for more 52% completion percentages from the kid QB. That isn't going to get it done.

That is why the Jets will lose the opener to the Cowboys. I would type more but my hands hurt. Great job to Smizzy and Max on the new site. It is fast and seems really stable.

Ham -- this is bad bro. Even by your standards.

Ham, do not agree at all, sorry my man.

1. The offense is more than ready, do not be fooled by pre season crap. Sanchez looks real comfortable, if he gets some help from his guys, ie, not dropping the damn ball like Greene on the 1st play, his % will go way up.

2.Defense is primed for big time play, I mean BIG TIME!!

3. Cowboys D is still in the learning phase, they will not be ready for us.

4. Who is playing corner for them again, Newman, lol.

5. Stop worrying, enjoy the year it should be a good one.

6. Good to see you again.

I believe Ham is trying to use the reverse jinx here.

In any event, unless the Jets get Schitty (i.e., Schitty overprepares like he admittedly did against the Ravens last year) the Cowboys are going to get beat pretty handily.

People forget that the Cowboys started 1-5 last year WITH Tony Romo. Plus, I really don't understand how Rob Ryan is going to make them into a winning team as DC when he's never had a winning record as a DC in the NFL.

I believe Ham is trying to use the reverse jinx here.

In any event, unless the Jets get Schitty (i.e., Schitty overprepares like he admittedly did against the Ravens last year) the Cowboys are going to get beat pretty handily.

People forget that the Cowboys started 1-5 last year WITH Tony Romo. Plus, I really don't understand how Rob Ryan is going to make them into a winning team as DC when he's never had a winning record ain the NFL.s a DC

Cause he's not gonna let his brother beat him twice... duh!!

Like death and taxes, it is almost certain that the Cowboys will be overhyped every year. My gut is this will be a one-sided victory for the Jets, even if their offense is not running on all cylinders. I expect the defense to be strong and to score at least one TD. Maybe I'm wrong but the Cowboys aren't scaring me.

Why does every new thread here have to have a negative spin in the title? Jets seriously need to win it all this year so we can shut these negative people the hell up. What's wrong with "Do you think the Jets can handle the Cowboys new defense?". or "Cowboys defense will be a tough task for Sanchez". But no, it's "The jets are losing to the cowboys, sanchez will complete 52%, and Rob won't let Rex win"? Shwa!?!?? Yeah Rex won't beat Rob twice!! That's an awesome argument based on reality. How about this. The Cowboys are learning a new system with a new coordinator. They will struggle early in the year to find their beat, they'll be very formidable once they do. Lucky for us, we get them early in the year, while they're still adapting. I still don't think Romo Austin and bryant can beat our secondary that often. It'll probably be a game similar to the Ravens game last year, but with less mistakes. Low scoring, but we should have the edge in almost every category.

Why does every new thread here have to have a negative spin in the title? Jets seriously need to win it all this year so we can shut these negative people the hell up. What's wrong with "Do you think the Jets can handle the Cowboys new defense?". or "Cowboys defense will be a tough task for Sanchez". But no, it's "The jets are losing to the cowboys, sanchez will complete 52%, and Rob won't let Rex win"? Shwa!?!?? Yeah Rex won't beat Rob twice!! That's an awesome argument based on reality. How about this. The Cowboys are learning a new system with a new coordinator. They will struggle early in the year to find their beat, they'll be very formidable once they do. Lucky for us, we get them early in the year, while they're still adapting. I still don't think Romo Austin and bryant can beat our secondary that often. It'll probably be a game similar to the Ravens game last year, but with less mistakes. Low scoring, but we should have the edge in almost every category.

What about quietness? Yeah thought so.

And no randomly capitalized words. Plus, the grammer isn't remotely bad enough and there are too many words that are spelled correctly.

No way that is Hammer.

lol

Not quite as good as when someone types "You are stupid. I am a genious," but I appreciate the try.

Everybody point and laugh at Klecko now.

Archived