Mobile Version Has Major In-Thread Display Issues

I checked the mobile version on both my phone and tablet this morning and while the forum display looks fine, once you click on a thread, the display has major issues. I have an android tablet and smartphone.

For instance, the background in each post is dark blue so you can't read the black text.

Second, the avatars are free floating (they are in the post text box and hang over into the header bar separating each post) and quoted text run into the avatar.

Just an FYI because I wasn't sure if you guys were aware of this. Thanks!

SMC -- we should have it up and running very soon. We did get the mobile version (generic) installed late last night. But it is all out of whack. Phinhater is actually reskinning it today, so hopefully it will be done soon.

It is painful looking at it the way it is set up now...and it defaults to that skin if you are on a mobile device. So we do have to get it fixed asap...

Thanks.

The mobile skin is now in place. It should auto detect on your mobile device, if not click change them on the lower left and it is named JetNation Mobile.

Right now it is blue, the colors are being updated today.

mobile.png

If you click the button with the 4 boxes on the top right it brings up this screen that gives you access to notifications and other options like marking the forum as read, member list, photo gallery and viewing new content only. Plus search. That's still free, even on mobile devices lol....

Like I said we will be putting the colors in soon so it is green and then iphone and android apps are next with even more functionality. Thanks.

The mobile skin is now in place. It should auto detect on your mobile device, if not click change them on the lower left and it is named JetNation Mobile.

Right now it is blue, the colors are being updated today.

mobile.png

If you click the button with the 4 boxes on the top right it brings up this screen that gives you access to notifications and other options like marking the forum as read, member list, photo gallery and viewing new content only. Plus search. That's still free, even on mobile devices lol....

Like I said we will be putting the colors in soon so it is green and then iphone and android apps are next with even more functionality. Thanks.

Nice

Works/Looks great on my Android phone.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived