Welcome to 1st place Yankees

Maxman

I have a feeling Bedard will be the #3 guy. They miss Clay big time.

They would be a different team with Clay. Lackey is having the kind of year that just boggles the mind. He was never great imo and I thought that contract was terrible. That said, he is under performing but a wide margin. I am not complaining though...

They would be a different team with Clay. Lackey is having the kind of year that just boggles the mind. He was never great imo and I thought that contract was terrible. That said, he is under performing but a wide margin. I am not complaining though...

Never understood Lackey. Stuck with him now. Dice K is done as a Sox. I'd like to see them bring back Bedard and with Beckett Lester Buccholz they'd have a solid 1 through 5. I'll be happy to see Drew go. And I hope they bring back Papi. He deserves it.

Never understood Lackey. Stuck with him now. Dice K is done as a Sox. I'd like to see them bring back Bedard and with Beckett Lester Buccholz they'd have a solid 1 through 5. I'll be happy to see Drew go. And I hope they bring back Papi. He deserves it.

Boston officially has some pretty big misses. Takes the sting away from the Key Igawa insults. At least he helped the Yankees in the minors, haha.

Archived