Tailgate Joe and The Bar-Top Bandits

So Tailgate Joe has lined up the Bar-Top Bandits this year for his tailgate. Is anyone else scared?

http://www.bartopbandits.com/

Have to say that I am psyched that Joe also has DirecTV this year. Going to get there early for the Jets\Dallas game and get pumped for the season.

The lockout over, the season is here and Tailgate Joe is going to feed us, lol.

Who is going?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some reason passing out on the bar doesn't seem like such a bad thing anymore.

Sounds like it will be a blast. It's things like tailgate Joe, the meeting up with Jetnation, and now this (The Bar top Bandits) that make living so far from home suck...

Have fun, I'll live vicariously through those that go...

Those dancers arent all that. Take a good look at them.

I love how people when people who are anonymous, take shots at those who put themselves out there. This is not a beauty contest, as far as I can tell. Joe partnered with them to make the tailgate more entertaining. And I am pretty sure he succeeded in doing just that. I have never met any of those girls, besides I am way too old to comment on the looks of 20 somethings, lol.

I love how people when people who are anonymous, take shots at those who put themselves out there. This is not a beauty contest, as far as I can tell. Joe partnered with them to make the tailgate more entertaining. And I am pretty sure he succeeded in doing just that. I have never met any of those girls, besides I am way too old to comment on the looks of 20 somethings, lol.

Anonymous or not........take a good look at whats supposed to be so frikken hottttttttttttt .................................NOTTTTTTTTTTTT

Anonymous or not........take a good look at whats supposed to be so frikken hottttttttttttt .................................NOTTTTTTTTTTTT

I don't know any of those girls. What I do know is that I am sick and tired of you ruining this board. You complain about everything. You fight with everyone.

You are now gone. Enjoy the season, just don't enjoy it here.

Thanks Max, and everyone else for the kind words. I just picked up a new trailer yesterday. It wasn't the superduper custom job I planned on due to the length of the lockout and lead times for construction, but it is a nice cargo trailer. We bought a new haulmark 16x7 v-nose tandem axle. Should be plenty of room and help cut down on the 5 hours I spent each gameday loading and unloading a uhaul trailer. I am going to mount the directv antenna Tuesday.

Getting hi def on a mobile platform apparently is a lot more complicated and expensive than you would think. Other than having to manually point and adjust a dish every game, which I am not gonna go through, I had to get something that looks like a NASA contraption that raises and lowers and spins around on it's own. All for a few more pixels so Max doesn't have to suffer the indignity of regular def red zone, lol.

Thanks Max, and everyone else for the kind words. I just picked up a new trailer yesterday. It wasn't the superduper custom job I planned on due to the length of the lockout and lead times for construction, but it is a nice cargo trailer. We bought a new haulmark 16x7 v-nose tandem axle. Should be plenty of room and help cut down on the 5 hours I spent each gameday loading and unloading a uhaul trailer. I am going to mount the directv antenna Tuesday.

Getting hi def on a mobile platform apparently is a lot more complicated and expensive than you would think. Other than having to manually point and adjust a dish every game, which I am not gonna go through, I had to get something that looks like a NASA contraption that raises and lowers and spins around on it's own. All for a few more pixels so Max doesn't have to suffer the indignity of regular def red zone, lol.

I was halfway through reading that when I thought you were going to tell us you went standard definition. I was about to delete the thread and find a new tailgate when you redeemed yourself, lol.

Anyway, back on topic -- Joe let us know what you have planned this season. Will you definitely have TV? And food, there will be food right? :)

Like I said in another thread, we are gonna have the Sunday ticket in hi def, and to start will have 2 42inch flat screens, I do have the capability to run at least 4 separate tv feeds.

As far as food, it will be the same great quality stuff we always have, with some new dishes thrown in. Week 1 is our customary home opener Mexican menu. Chorizo quesadillas, taco bar, carne asada steak tacos, our award winning sanchize dogs, taquitos, and burgers.

Also, I will make the official announcement tuesday, but for week 2 we will be hosting a satellite beer pong tournament with the winning team getting a free entry into the world pong tour championships in Atlantic city with over 10,000 in prizes.

Like I said in another thread, we are gonna have the Sunday ticket in hi def, and to start will have 2 42inch flat screens, I do have the capability to run at least 4 separate tv feeds.

As far as food, it will be the same great quality stuff we always have, with some new dishes thrown in. Week 1 is our customary home opener Mexican menu. Chorizo quesadillas, taco bar, carne asada steak tacos, our award winning sanchize dogs, taquitos, and burgers.

Also, I will make the official announcement tuesday, but for week 2 we will be hosting a satellite beer pong tournament with the winning team getting a free entry into the world pong tour championships in Atlantic city with over 10,000 in prizes.

I like that you do this. And you know I appreciate it. That said, cooking for hundreds of people each week makes you a better person than me!

awesome Joe,if i make it up to a game this year i'll grab gree DNA( to confirm he;s not gay) and visit for sure. best of luck to ya tailgating

Promises, promises. Try to tear yourself away from your island paradise and git yer a$$ up here. Tie it in with your annual leaf peeping excursion.

Right ..... aside from your, per usual, 180 degree off base read .... none of these ladies would let you smell where they pissed 2 months ago.

Way to go Joe - keep bringing it!

I don't know any of those girls. What I do know is that I am sick and tired of you ruining this board. You complain about everything. You fight with everyone.

You are now gone. Enjoy the season, just don't enjoy it here.

good call max. green dna is next right? gonna look at the schedule & see if a game is doable. halfway thru our fall vacation here in NC. If you haven't been to the apple festival in Hendersonville, you haven't lived. I suggest you all take a moment & revise yer bucket lists

Wait for the SD game. I should be at that one.

It's possible. I'm definitely going to the game in Baltimore this year. I don't have any definitive plans to go to any home games yet. Just looked on Joe's site. Road trip prices are too expensive for me right now, so I guess I wouldn't be doing it there. I can't carry a job this year because of my education commitment, so I'll see what I can do.

I'm not a huge fan of the over-commercialized tailgate, but because it indirectly got Visa banned, it's worth my money for at least one trip this year.

OMG everyone profits off my work except me, EVERYONE...LOL!!!! That is funny though.

OMG everyone profits off my work except me, EVERYONE...LOL!!!! That is funny though.

BRO! This is too good to be true - please re-insert whatever posts got that schlong kicked out of here. If my suggesting he was again, yet, still, askew in his thinking played even a small part in it - I will be honored. I will probably give a shout out to the crowd from our gig today - although no one will have any idea what I'm talking about - commemorating this day 9/4/11 - as the day our Jets board was liberated . Bless you sir.

BRO! This is too good to be true - please re-insert whatever posts got that schlong kicked out of here. If my suggesting he was again, yet, still, askew in his thinking played even a small part in it - I will be honored. I will probably give a shout out to the crowd from our gig today - although no one will have any idea what I'm talking about - commemorating this day 9/4/11 - as the day our Jets board was liberated . Bless you sir.

Well two things really:

1. It was long overdue, he had been banned before, fought with almost everyone and like I said was overdue. I actually like him, seems like a good good, that is why I was always reluctant. So this is definitely my bad...we will be faster cleaning up stuff like this going-forward. You are a long time and respected poster, send me your list, lol.

2. I have to say the Visa was really disrespectful to the Bar-Top Bandits. And at the end of the day, nobody puts the Bar-Top Bandits in the corner. Nobody.

Why don't you just slingbox it?

Why don't you just slingbox it?

Although Verizon is a sponsor, I find the internet connections in the area to be terrible. 4g in NJ is pretty much non-existent. I think Slingbox is great but it might be a little bit risky...

Archived