Tailgate Joe and The Bar-Top Bandits

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was never over commercialized... Maybe a bit overcrowded at times but what good things arent.

I kind of like where we hung out, away from everyone else, lol. We had to walk to the food but it was quiet. The TVs will definitely be the new spot to be this year.

I give Joe a lot of credit. doing all this sh*t on gameday is stressful when it involves this many people. he always does the tailgate in Miami (which is a huge ******* logistical hassle along with dealing with 11 year old parking attendants barking out orders where to park). and is a very very generous person.

You couldn't pay me enough money to do this on this level on game day. but then again Im probably not going to any games this year anyways, so its a mute point.

It was never over commercialized... Maybe a bit overcrowded at times but what good things arent.

I give Joe a lot of credit. doing all this sh*t on gameday is stressful when it involves this many people. he always does the tailgate in Miami (which is a huge ******* logistical hassle along with dealing with 11 year old parking attendants barking out orders where to park). and is a very very generous person.

You couldn't pay me enough money to do this on this level on game day. but then again Im probably not going to any games this year anyways, so its a mute point.

You destroyed rep all together? what would Jetcane and Garb think about that?

Joe does a great tailgate. THE best at the Meadowlands. I've done tailgates for 30 or 40 people and it ******* sucks. He is the man.

Thanks guys, and everyone else who has said kind things here. Can't wait for this season, gonna be even better than before.

BTW max, ecurb, if you guys want to deal with putting it up and taking it down (which ain't much work) I can definitely stick an extra 10x10 tent in the trailer for you guys to use, as a JN hospitality tent, lol. Seriously though, let me know.

BTW max, ecurb, if you guys want to deal with putting it up and taking it down (which ain't much work) I can definitely stick an extra 10x10 tent in the trailer for you guys to use, as a JN hospitality tent, lol. Seriously though, let me know.

Actually I was going to ask you something like that....would definitely be interested in that. I will bring it up this week on our regularly scheduled conference call time. We have to get ready for the board meeting next week, so I want to make sure we are on the same page. I am almost finished with the presentation on the potential for overseas expansion.

So Tailgate Joe has lined up the Bar-Top Bandits this year for his tailgate. Is anyone else scared?

http://www.bartopbandits.com/

Have to say that I am psyched that Joe also has DirecTV this year. Going to get there early for the Jets\Dallas game and get pumped for the season.

The lockout over, the season is here and Tailgate Joe is going to feed us, lol.

Who is going?

This is interesting. Im planning on taking Little Sal and Baby Crusher to the Jets/Skins for their 14th and 16th birthday parties this year. I am going to make sweet love to Tailgates Joes food and my sons will probably be too busy staring at the girls allowing me too eat their food too. Tailgate Joe = GENIUS

This is interesting. Im planning on taking Little Sal and Baby Crusher to the Jets/Skins for their 14th and 16th birthday parties this year. I am going to make sweet love to Tailgates Joes food and my sons will probably be too busy staring at the girls allowing me too eat their food too. Tailgate Joe = GENIUS

Awesome, we will set up a spot for you in the JN VIP Tent. :winking0001:

There is nothing cheap about arranging a tailgate, especially one this large. If you don't like what is offered don't go.. if you are interested, go and have a blast. I have been to several of Joe's tailgates and they are a blast. To each their own..

Actually I was going to ask you something like that....would definitely be interested in that. I will bring it up this week on our regularly scheduled conference call time. We have to get ready for the board meeting next week, so I want to make sure we are on the same page. I am almost finished with the presentation on the potential for overseas expansion.

Well, do us both a favor so we aren't embarrassed this time around in front of the investors from Dubai, and make sure the Powerpoint presentation has the f##king translations, that last meeting with the Koreans from Samsung was just awkward because they couldn't speak enough english and my god damn Korean rosetta stone cd didn't arrive in time.

Well, do us both a favor so we aren't embarrassed this time around in front of the investors from Dubai, and make sure the Powerpoint presentation has the f##king translations, that last meeting with the Koreans from Samsung was just awkward because they couldn't speak enough english and my god damn Korean rosetta stone cd didn't arrive in time.

LOL.

I would be happy if I could sell an ad to A&P for 2 grand!

There is nothing cheap about arranging a tailgate, especially one this large. If you don't like what is offered don't go.. if you are interested, go and have a blast. I have been to several of Joe's tailgates and they are a blast. To each their own..

Thanks Tyson. I know you guys do your own thing, hope to see ya at least swing by once this season though.

Anonymous or not........take a good look at whats supposed to be so frikken hottttttttttttt .................................NOTTTTTTTTTTTT

I came here to see why Visa got banned, not that I really needed an explination...and now I come to learn that he was a gay this whole time. Makes sense.

Joe - this tailgate looks awesome. I've got 3 games on my radar this year and I plan on banging at least 3 of the bar girls. Very excited. Thanks,

I came here to see why Visa got banned, not that I really needed an explination...and now I come to learn that he was a gay this whole time. Makes sense.

Joe - this tailgate looks awesome. I've got 3 games on my radar this year and I plan on banging at least 3 of the bar girls. Very excited. Thanks,

Lol awesome, and happy hunting!

I came here to find out why Visa got banned and find out he got banned before the fight?

I should make it to at least one game this year. My friend knows somebody (I still can't understand who) and as a welcome home gift she is taking us on some kind of happy tour. It will probably be the Monday nighter against the Dolphins. I'd love to finally meet some of you freaks.

I came here to find out why Visa got banned and find out he got banned before the fight?

I should make it to at least one game this year. My friend knows somebody (I still can't understand who) and as a welcome home gift she is taking us on some kind of happy tour. It will probably be the Monday nighter against the Dolphins. I'd love to finally meet some of you freaks.

I'm hoping to make it to that game, dunno yet - depends on flights. And Joe's tailgate is class.

Archived