Tailgate Joe and The Bar-Top Bandits

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PDM will be there!?!?! Awesome. You have a Harry Hamilton :winking0001: jersey, right? I'm going to try to stuff my friend into my Richard Caster. It might fit her.

7 years too late for Hamilton ;) As I said I dunno - it depends on when I fly down to Florida - I should be at the Chargers game the following Sunday, though. The Fish game'd be a bonus.

I like to announce ROWONEJETFAN will be at the tailgate for Miami!! Just look for the best looking guy with most girls who can drink like a fish, is hung like a bull and is so built he makes Mark Sanchez look like a Ken doll by comparision. After you are done looking I will be the schmo in the Cromertie Jersey.

Extremely sleep deprived, just wrapped up from the game, going into hibernation now

No hibernation, you have to start cooking for next week. With many tailgaters, comes great responsibility.

You can use that as your tagline if you want, no charge.

I like to announce ROWONEJETFAN will be at the tailgate for Miami!! Just look for the best looking guy with most girls who can drink like a fish, is hung like a bull and is so built he makes Mark Sanchez look like a Ken doll by comparision. After you are done looking I will be the schmo in the Cromertie Jersey.

Miami in Miami? Or the home game? Cool either way.

I want to say Thank You to Joe. I showed up with my buddies to the tailgate and i was told it was sold out. When i mentioned i who i was, he said he couldnt refuse me. We had a great time at a great tailgate party. ( Max, i missed you by 20 minutes)

Please, please, please do not use this forum to post anything nice about Joe.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=3YOEO7jtIs4

I want to say Thank You to Joe. I showed up with my buddies to the tailgate and i was told it was sold out. When i mentioned i who i was, he said he couldnt refuse me. We had a great time at a great tailgate party. ( Max, i missed you by 20 minutes)

No worries dude, I am just glad you found me so I could take care of you.

The last thing I want to do is turn anyone away, but I had over 300 people and at that point it wasn't fair to pile more people on to the people who had already arrived and pre registered. We had to turn away around 50 people.

Flying up from Florida this Sunday for the Jax game. Hope we can help rock the stadium like it rocked Sunday night!

And looking fwd to reservations for 2 at Tailgate Joe's.

We're staying at the Fairfield Inn over on Patterson Plank Road (past the racetrack) so it's a bit of a walk but should be well worth it.

- Charlie (and Peggy) in Delray Beach

No worries dude, I am just glad you found me so I could take care of you.

The last thing I want to do is turn anyone away, but I had over 300 people and at that point it wasn't fair to pile more people on to the people who had already arrived and pre registered. We had to turn away around 50 people.

WOW.

Crusher is coming to a game this year, we will need to apply some new math rules to make sure there is enough food.

Flying up from Florida this Sunday for the Jax game. Hope we can help rock the stadium like it rocked Sunday night!

And looking fwd to reservations for 2 at Tailgate Joe's.

We're staying at the Fairfield Inn over on Patterson Plank Road (past the racetrack) so it's a bit of a walk but should be well worth it.

- Charlie (and Peggy) in Delray Beach

Awesome!

Archived