Pats give the boot to Brandon Meriweather

F.Chowds

Merriweather's not a good fit on the Jets. Jets run a precise dee, and they need players who do their jobs - not guys looking to get on the ESPN highlight reels. The Jets want heady, lunchpail guys who won't make a lot of mental errors at the safety positions. DB's who don't dance. :)

Oh boy, today should be fun.

I enjoyed it, even if the cost was fumbling away the league's best player and basically handing Aten the rhetorical knives with which he'll be flaying me for the next seventeen weeks or so. I was in the stands at that cluster**** at ND yesterday, which should have been some sort of omen.

I enjoyed it, even if the cost was fumbling away the league's best player and basically handing Aten the rhetorical knives with which he'll be flaying me for the next seventeen weeks or so. I was in the stands at that cluster**** at ND yesterday, which should have been some sort of omen.

I was pretty happy about that. I'm hoping they sh*t the bed for the first few weeks so prices will drop and I can head out there. South Bend's probably a top fiver on the bucket list.

I was pretty happy about that. I'm hoping they sh*t the bed for the first few weeks so prices will drop and I can head out there. South Bend's probably a top fiver on the bucket list.

It was my first time, and it really was something to behold. And I mean before all the weather happened.

Archived