Aaron Rodger calls Mark Sanchez in GQ....

Lego My Lageman

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, he needed a bad game by Sanchez to be made that much worse by the officials counting 2 of his completions as INTs.

And missed FGs. If Folk hits them both the Jets probably win 6-3, as they don't give the Packers a short field and have to gamble to score on defense.

That game was noodle arm all over again. I hated noodle arm games where the Jets O so obviously can't score a TD against a good defense. God I hope Sanchez develops so that doesn't happen except extremely rarely if at all.

I'm guessing that Rodgers was just busting Sanchez' chops. Not everything is an affront to the Jets.

And, I too am a fan of a team that has a model QB. Coupled with a model wife. I've learned to embrace it. Boston freakin' couture, bitches!

Tom-Brady-Gisele-Bundchen-brentwood-mansion-1.jpg

I'm guessing that Rodgers was just busting Sanchez' chops. Not everything is an affront to the Jets.

And, I too am a fan of a team that has a model QB. Coupled with a model wife. I've learned to embrace it. Boston freakin' couture, bitches!

Tom-Brady-Gisele-Bundchen-brentwood-mansion-1.jpg

How about a model QB that bangs 17 y/o party chicks?

How about a model QB that bangs 17 y/o party chicks?

Not all model qb's can be smart. You get the stupid one with all the moles. :winking0001:

Wonder if Brady had to sign a pre-nup? I bet he'd be the first NFL QB to ever sign one. Is that progressive or just embarrassing? What do you knuckleheads think?

Posted by Michael David Smith on September 7, 2011, 11:37 AM EDT

“It’s just not really my style,” Rodgers said. “I like my anonymity, I like my privacy. I like being able to be the quarterback during the week and, in the offseason, just be able to do what I want to do and not have to be in the public eye.”

That approach has worked pretty well for Rodgers.

Hypocrite.

Not all model qb's can be smart. You get the stupid one with all the moles. :winking0001:

Wonder if Brady had to sign a pre-nup? I bet he'd be the first NFL QB to ever sign one. Is that progressive or just embarrassing? What do you knuckleheads think?

Probably had to sign a "No penis in privite" clause too. LOL

Archived