Aaron Rodger calls Mark Sanchez in GQ....

Lego My Lageman

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rodgers wishes he were hot enough for GQ.

I doubt that. Rogers is probably thinking what im about to say. "Who in the world wears tight white pants with a black tank top, designer shades and what looks like a lamb coat (in the summer) and call themselves straight"?

This is almost as bad as Brady's goat beastiality pic, however, namath may give the thumbs up given that he was posing in pantyhose during his broadway run.

lol.. i'd carry Consuela to wisconsin to trade him for Rodgers...

funny too, klacko ragged on Brady for years for doing this and now defends it.. always a laugh

Listen up geek, of course anyone here would trade Sanchez for Rodgers in a heartbeat. That is a complete BS, strawman argument. We all know its never happening so its completely pointless to bring it up. The only reason you're mentioning it is because of your loose grip on your own masculinity.

Yes, I did rag on Brady the fag for close to a decade and with good reason. But now my QB is a pretty, Mexican pedo and I have to defend the little bastard. He may be a pretty Mexican pedo but he's our pretty, Mexican pedo.

Listen up geek, of course anyone here would trade Sanchez for Rodgers in a heartbeat. That is a complete BS, strawman argument. We all know its never happening so its completely pointless to bring it up. The only reason you're mentioning it is because of your loose grip on your own masculinity.

I never said you wouldn't trade for him, what I said was that if Rodgers was a Jet and Sanchez was a dolphin, you're reaction to this would be the polar opposite.. Which I've always found amusing..

I never said you wouldn't trade for him, what I said was that if Rodgers was a Jet and Sanchez was a dolphin, you're reaction to this would be the polar opposite.. Which I've always found amusing..

If Rodgers were a Jet Rex Ryan probably wouldn't be our head coach. We'd be stuck with 11-5 and one and done in the playoffs under Mangini every damn year.

If Rodgers were a Jet Rex Ryan probably wouldn't be our head coach. We'd be stuck with 11-5 and one and done in the playoffs under Mangini every damn year.

If Rodgers were a Jet he never would have become one of the best QBs in the NFL as he would've ended up starting most of 2005 instead of the immortal Brooks Bollinger and got slaughtered in the process. His role and performance under Mangini probably would have been no different than that of Clemens.

This arguments about hypothetical situations is batsh*t crazy. Who the **** knows what Rodgers would have been on the Jets? Bleedin, Kleck & CTM could all be right. There's so many different variables in how a QB develops.

So your accusing Klecko of being a Jet fan? That bastard. Might cost him his captain patch.

This arguments about hypothetical situations is batsh*t crazy. Who the **** knows what Rodgers would have been on the Jets? Bleedin, Kleck & CTM could all be right. There's so many different variables in how a QB develops.

True. Obviously Green Bay knew how to develop him and did it very well. I just hope the Jets could do the same.

Yes, I did rag on Brady the fag for close to a decade and with good reason. But now my QB is a pretty, Mexican pedo and I have to defend the little bastard. He may be a pretty Mexican pedo but he's our pretty, Mexican pedo.

Lol! POTW!

He is the Captain because he is the best man for teh job. His shameless hypocrisy is his skill set. Don't hate the player hate the game bitchh.

Exactly. Klacko >>>>> CTM

And Rodgers should take this advice as well. Its not Mark's fault he was born a beautiful smexy Mexican sex icon. His parents have good genes and he likes to show it off. "Suns Out, Guns Out, time to go to the beach and show off my tan toned body".

We have the hottest Qb in the history of the league. I'm a proud Jets fan.

Exactly. Klacko >>>>> CTM

And Rodgers should take this advice as well. Its not Mark's fault he was born a beautiful smexy Mexican sex icon. His parents have good genes and he likes to show it off. "Suns Out, Guns Out, time to go to the beach and show off my tan toned body".

We have the hottest Qb in the history of the league. I'm a proud Jets fan.

Agreed. He may have a low completion percentage during the season but set him loose in a private girls school and he will be batting 1000.

Mark Sanchez is a good enough looking guy.....but those moles! Jeez, you could play connect-a-dot on his face. At least Brady could come back to Earth someday and you know, get a normal haircut, ditch the Uggs and the homo soccer shirts he wears during Carnivale....but keep the dog. That Pup is badass.

Tom+Brady+Heading+Training+Facility+FTpihvJ4cuml.jpg

Mark Sanchez is a good enough looking guy.....but those moles! Jeez, you could play connect-a-dot on his face. At least Brady could come back to Earth someday and you know, get a normal haircut....I'm sure Giselle will be the one paying alimony.

Moles on Mexicans = Smexy

You could connect the pimples on Brady's a$$ but you dont here us complaining.

Moles on Mexicans = Smexy

You could connect the pimples on Brady's a$$ but you dont here us complaining.

Moles are not sexy. Freckles are. Mark does not have freckles unless Moles means Freckles in Mexican and if it does, well, then, that's effed up.

How do you know Brady has pimples on his bum? Dream come true?

Moles are not sexy. Freckles are. Mark does not have freckles unless Moles means Freckles in Mexican and if it does, well, then, that's effed up.

How do you know Brady has pimples on his bum? Dream come true?

You need to open up a little bit. Moles are smexy on a mexy. They are intricately placed on his face to enhance the smexy. This is what model have.

And my assumption is that Tom has a pimply bottom because of the way he dances.

Archived