are the Yankees still playing?

Blackout

Philly has run away with their division. The Yankees haven't won anything yet.

The Yankees have 6 games left with the Rays and 3 with the Sox.

I think it is important to rest some starters, strategically down the stretch. I wouldn't rest anyone against the Sox. But against the Rays I would rest people. :)

This Red Sox collapse would be killing Carl if he lived in the real world.

I do live in the real world where a sports team collapse doesn't matter that much in the grand scheme of things. If it means that much to you then it migh be time to reevaluate what's really important to you.

Nevermind the fact that there hasn't been a collapse yet and probably won't be.

The Yankees have 6 games left with the Rays and 3 with the Sox.

I think it is important to rest some starters, strategically down the stretch. I wouldn't rest anyone against the Sox. But against the Rays I would rest people. :)

Good call.....I'm thinking we should start AJ all 6 games against the Rays

We're 4 ahead of you, and 7 ahead of the Rays

As long as we take care of you guys...2 of 3 at home shouldn't be a problem, I'd just assume we get swept by The Rays and leave the Sawx out of it all together

2 out of 3 at home against the Sox shouldn't be a problem? The Yankees are 0-6 vs. the Red Sox at home this season. Keep talking but try to use your mouth and not a different hole.

If you lose 7 games to the Rays and the Red Sox win 7 games against the O's, it'll be the Yankees on the outside looking in.

The Red Sox playoff chances sit at 86.7 percent. Not worried at all.

Lots of ifs in your equation there Carl...Sawx WILL NOT win all 7 games against the O's

They'd be lucky to win 1 the way they're playing right now

They had a rough patch at the beginning of the season and they turned it around just fine. The Sox won't win all 7 against the O's, just like the Yankees won't lose all 7 to the Rays. The numbers will bear it out and the Sox will be fine.

Archived