Predict the Jets schedule. I'm going with 13-3.

JetsFanFromQueens

Week 1: vs Dallas; Win.

Week 2: vs Jaguars; Win.

Week 3: @ Raiders; Win.

Week 4: @ Ravens; Win.

Week 5: @ Patriots; Loss.

Week 6: vs Dolphins; Win.

Week 7: vs Chargers; Win.

Week 8: Heading into the bye week with a 6-1 record.

Week 9: @ Bills; Win.

Week 10: vs Patriots; Win.

Week 11: @ Broncos; Loss.

Week 12: vs Bills; Win.

Week 13: @ Redskins; Win.

Week 14: vs Chiefs; Win.

Week 15: @ Eagles; Win.

Week 16: vs Giants; Win.

Week 17: @ Dolphins; Loss.

I have us splitting with the Patriots for the 3rd consecutive season.

I have the Broncos pulling off an upset during a "let-down game" after coming off a huge victory against NE the week before.

I also have us splitting with the Dolphins. If we're 13-2 heading into week 17, the #1 seed should belong to the Jets, I can't picture us risking injury by playing our starters to "win the game". Dolphins win a meaningless game.

We're not only breaking a franchise record for most wins during a single season here in 2011, but we're also heading into the playoffs with home field advantage throughout.

This year we'll actually need it.

8-8.

Yeah, after we start off 2-0 against the Cowboys and Jaguars... I'm sure we'll go "6-8" from there on out.

We finally have a true AFC contender to pull for, but yet, we have fans such as yourself, who are full of nothing but doom and gloom because of "depth". Sorry, but you can't have all-pro's on the bench. We have a great head coach, a top 5 defense, the best offensive line in football, a franchise QB in Sanchez heading into his breakout year and you can no longer mention teams such as the Steelers, Patriots, Ravens and Chargers without mentioning the Jets. Yeah, right, the Jets are going 8-8.

Yeah, after we start off 2-0 against the Cowboys and Jaguars... I'm sure we'll go "6-8" from there on out.

We finally have a true AFC contender to pull for, but yet, we have fans such as yourself, who are full of nothing but doom and gloom because of "depth". Sorry, but you can't have all-pro's on the bench. We have a great head coach, a top 5 defense, the best offensive line in football, a franchise QB in Sanchez heading into his breakout year and you can no longer mention teams such as the Steelers, Patriots, Ravens and Chargers without mentioning the Jets. Yeah, right, the Jets are going 8-8.

So this is one of those 'unless you agree with my original premise, i'm gonna write a bronte-length diatribe describing how you're right and i'm wrong" type thread?? Nice, just checking.

Sorry Im not all sunshine and rainbows like you. Its too bad you cant handle a fellow fan isnt as full of hope and optimism. I really dont care about predictions cause they mean sh!t. All that matters is where this team is at the end of week 17. And if we're 13-3 then that'll be great. If we're 8-8 then it sucks.

Time for you to learn that you dont need me to make you feel better about the Jets. If you're excited? Great.

Sorry Im not all sunshine and rainbows like you. Its too bad you cant handle a fellow fan isnt as full of hope and optimism. I really dont care about predictions cause they mean sh!t. All that matters is where this team is at the end of week 17. And if we're 13-3 then that'll be great. If we're 8-8 then it sucks.

Time for you to learn that you dont need me to make you feel better about the Jets. If you're excited? Great.

The mets & isles are ruining you! ;)

I'm just extremely amped for opening night. Really focused on all the JN fantasy leagues I've joined as well. Fantasy team, Pickem league and Survival pool. Thus far, it's been an exciting opening Sunday of NFL football and don't worry man, after you actually witness the Jets physically manhandle and destroy the Cowboys tonight... I believe you'll become a believer in the Jets. After tonight, there is no way you'll invision/picture an 8-8 football team. Don't take this stuff personal man, I meant no harm with my post, it's just the adrenaline of opening night + the feelings of a very solid football team has taken over. You're a good poster.

I'm just extremely amped for opening night. Really focused on all the JN fantasy leagues I've joined as well. Fantasy team, Pickem league and Survival pool. Thus far, it's been an exciting opening Sunday of NFL football and don't worry man, after you actually witness the Jets physically manhandle and destroy the Cowboys tonight... I believe you'll become a believer in the Jets. After tonight, there is no way you'll invision/picture an 8-8 football team. Don't take this stuff personal man, I meant no harm with my post, it's just the adrenaline of opening night + the feelings of a very solid football team has taken over. You're a good poster.

I wish I was a positive fan. I used to be. but no more. I just hope we win.

I have the Broncos pulling off an upset during a "let-down game" after coming off a huge victory against NE the week before.

I also have us splitting with the Dolphins. If we're 13-2 heading into week 17, the #1 seed should belong to the Jets, I can't picture us risking injury by playing our starters to "win the game". Dolphins win a meaningless game.

We're not only breaking a franchise record for most wins during a single season here in 2011, but we're also heading into the playoffs with home field advantage throughout.

We're not going 13-3 without an offensive line and a running game.

I said in the beginning of the year I see the Jets and Pats both finishing at 12-4, with the Jets getting the AFC East because we sweep the Pats....I am sticking to that...the Pats have no defense what so ever. The Jets defense will get better and better each week. I also said in the begiining of the season I see the Jets and Pats in the AFCC Game...And this time the Jets make it 4 straight wins over the Pats, since last years playoff....

Archived