Gameday thread for the 1:00 and 4:00 games leading up to the Jets game tonight at 8:20.

JetsFanFromQueens

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calvin Johnson starting to dominate for my fantasy league. Already with 18.20 points and it's not even half way through the 2nd quarter yet. 13-10 Detroit. This Lions team will become serious NFC contenders this season. Explosive offense and IMPROVING defense.

Take that sht here: http://forums.jetnation.com/forum/12-fantasy-sports/

This thread is in regards to all the games during 1:00 and 4:00... I never knew you couldn't make it known that a player such as Calvin Johnson is beasting for my fantasy league. He's one of the greatest WR's around and he's killing it right now. 4 catches, 80+ yards and 1 TD before the half? Insane.

Is it just me or are games way more offensive than usual? Most defenses look hopeless.

I agree for the most part. Ravens put up 21 against the Steelers during the 1st half and WOW... Another sack and fumble recovered by the Ravens. 29-7 Ravens! This game is OVER. This is one defense that's came to play. Brees and Rodgers made both D's look pathetic. Houston put up 34 on Indy during the 1st half. The Bills put up 20 on KC during the 1st half. Same goes for the Lions, putting up 20 against Tampa Bay.

We're seeing plenty of points being scored, but it's only week one... The elite D's will rise to the top before it's all said and done. Right now, the Steelers defense looks extremely weak and especially weak against the pass.

Archived