Revis makes this defense

CTM

I was going to start this same thread, but will instead start a masterpiece entitled "Peyton Manning makes the Colts offense".

I watched that game and Collins got totally destroyed He never had more than 2 seconds the throw the ball it was ridiculous. The whole team imploded.

Not a bad idea, tbh. Give up a pass early in the game, and then they're dumb enough to pass to his side a few more times for the rest of the game.

If you've been following Revis, you'll notice that he tends to do this a lot. He'll give up an early catch or 2 almost every game. I wonder if he does it to get insider their heads and make himself seem human. Revis is a genius and yeah, his pick essentially saved this game for us.

LOL. Revis was a shell of himself last year and they were top 6. That's why you said top 5???

A shell of his former self? Yeah he was injured early on, but he still shut down almost every receiver to face him.

If you've been following Revis, you'll notice that he tends to do this a lot. He'll give up an early catch or 2 almost every game. I wonder if he does it to get insider their heads and make himself seem human. Revis is a genius and yeah, his pick essentially saved this game for us.

A shell of his former self? Yeah he was injured early on, but he still shut down almost every receiver to face him.

Revis actually played like crap (at least for him) the first half of the season last year due to being out of shape and then later gimpy. Definitely turned it on down the stretch and into the playoffs, but it was ugly for a while there. The guy nearly lost us the Vikings game on the play before Lowery's pick 6, and that's just one example of really bad play.

Clearly a great deal, but I didn't want to over complicate my statement.

Oh I'm not looking for complications. I was hoping for one of those USAToday style presentations. You know, the one with the two colored circles that make a third color where they overlap? Yellow and blue make green!

Revis is great, but he doesn't give up an early catch because he is disinterested. Plays are made on him. A great throw and catch can't be stopped and anybody that thinks the catch Bryant got on him was because he wasn't trying 100% is delusional. Part of the reason catches are made on him is that they rotate the coverage to force teams to throw at him.

Oh I'm not looking for complications. I was hoping for one of those USAToday style presentations. You know, the one with the two colored circles that make a third color where they overlap? Yellow and blue make green!

I was going to make one for you, but the chillers in my building aren't working and it's close to 90 degrees in my office. I'm lucky I'm still awake.

Archived