The Miami Dolphins are in last place

That would be enough to let Sparano keep his job, too.

I don't want that. I want them to go 4-12 and have someone else be 2-14 or 3-13 so they don't get Andrew Luck but the fire Sparano and hire Jon Gruden so we don't have to listen to his dumb a$$ on MNF and the Dolphins will continue their awesome mediocrity. :yes:

Feel good about our new offense and I think the defense will bounce back week2.

The Patriots' defense isn't that good, and was definitely playing soft. Next week on defense you face the Texans. Good luck.

The Dolphins are done for with NO chance of making the playoffs. None what so ever.

Only 12% of teams have made the playoffs after starting off 0-2. To make it worse? The Jets, Patriots and Bills are all 2-0.

It's too funny. The Dolphins season is OVER... Before it began.

Where those offseason Dolphin fans at now?

LAWLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Im currently being a schadenfreude troll on Finheaven.com. Nothing tickles my loins like the imploding heads of Dolphins fans

Edited by DLJ

Bump... add 1 to each team where they had a 1 to begin with... Fins are now 2 back of everyone after 2. They did hold Schaub to a 118 passer rating and Ben Tate (Ben Tate???) to a mere 103 yds rushing.

Aqua called it, that defense is elite.