Yankees Magic Number

Bob

So right now the Yankees would play Texas and avoid Verlander twice in a short series. Get some redemption for last year.

And the Sox are only up by 3 games. 4 out of 1st for the Sox. Wow. I was hoping for a pennant race this season.

So right now the Yankees would play Texas and avoid Verlander twice in a short series. Get some redemption for last year.

And the Sox are only up by 3 games. 4 out of 1st for the Sox. Wow. I was hoping for a pennant race this season.

You would actually want your pitching staff to face the Rangers offense? Really?

You would actually want your pitching staff to face the Rangers offense? Really?

It doesn't matter actually. The Phillies are the only team that matches up with the Yankees at all and they don't hit enough. So it looks like this year will end well in the Bronx.

:)

It doesn't matter actually. The Phillies are the only team that matches up with the Yankees at all and they don't hit enough. So it looks like this year will end well in the Bronx.

:)

I can't tell if you're being serious. I don't see the Yankees having enough starting pitching to compete for the Series. I would be very surprised. Phillies are the team to beat and they'll hit just fine with that staff.

I can't tell if you're being serious. I don't see the Yankees having enough starting pitching to compete for the Series. I would be very surprised. Phillies are the team to beat and they'll hit just fine with that staff.

The Yankees can win it all. I am not being serious though....anything can happen in postseason baseball!

You didn't think the Yankees had enough pitching to win the division

So what are you saying

Archived