The Patriots Offense Remains Impressive

Maxman

Interesting mixing in the STUPID No Huddle (JIF says no Huddles are STUPID Ideas :scare: ) that kept Miami off balance all night . What an amazing concept. NO WR should be as wide Open as the Pats WR's were last night it was ridiculous . Its called creating mismatches and the NO HUDDLE offense, very nice job game planning by the Pats. Make no mistake the Dolphins have a good defense, they were just totally and completely out coached.

IMO Tom Brady is the best QB to ever step on a field ( I say that because I dont want to take anything away from his perfromance last night) yep right there with Joe Montana, but for christs sake my grandmother could have had 400 yards passing last night and shes been dead for 20 years.

Funny how all the teams I see running the no huddle seem to do very well moving the ball into the red zone, yes it is a between the 20's style of offense but its obviously effective. Now that being said how has Mark Sanchez been most effective throughout his carreer up to this point ? The NO HUDDLE. Quite Simple we need to mix this in and we need to start doing it when we can actully catch a team off guard with it not like idiot Shotty did last year opening up the game with it vs the Pats and not creating the proper mismatches.

I think Tom Moore will push this to Rex lets see what happens.

And you say I'm obsessed? I'd love to see where I said that you moron.

I kind of like it when you guys get all jealous in the morning. LOL!

The defense is a work in progress, obviously. The safeties suck, mostly. The only positive was the 3rd down d - which, for one game anyway, was an improvment over last year. Haynesworth is being worked in slowing. He had one tackle - big whoop. He also kind of drew two holding penalties.

Losing Koppen is a big deal. I suspect the Pats will claim some JAG or worse today or tomorrow. Depth an issue at O-line.

The TE's are going to be a handful this year. Hernandez moves the sticks. Gronk catches TD's. Ochocinco will be a huge disappointment to all the jock sniffers out there. As I said numerous times, there is absolutely no difference between today's Branch and today's Ocho besides height and understanding the O. Ochostinko.

Not sure what last nights game told me. I know what I have in Brady. He's awesome. The way to stop him is to apply pressure up the middle. The defense will get better. It won't be great. It will be better.

I'm not sure if Miami's defense just sucks, is over-rated, or if the Pats O was that good.

You know what they looked like to me? That same team the Jets creamed on the road in the playoffs last year.

Nothing different at all.

Giving up a total of 500+ yards of offense vs. the Henne led Dolphags with a first time OC, is far from impressive. Kid had a career day in a new system with a OC who's never called a game before last night. McCourty got destroyed by Marshall. Better on 3rd down? Yes, but they the Dolphags were 4 of 5 on 4th down conversions. So...

Your offense, is your offense. Its always good because of Brady. It just takes a special team with the right defensive mind and players to stop it....like the Jets.

And you say I'm obsessed? I'd love to see where I said that you moron.

Your right JIF you said my no huddle idea was stupid because Sanchez plays just as bad in the no huddle as he does in the huddle which opens up another avenue of idiot :) nice job . But you were right you didnt say the concept was stupid

Prove me wrong.

you can watch the 9/12 Rex Ryan Press Conference which delt with some No Huddle Questions . Seems everyone there sees that Mark perfroms better in the No Huddle does that prove it to you ? And just for the Record you can run the ball from the No Huddle and I believe with our running game it would be even more effective because you will have Defenses off balance and as Rex says "on their heels" .

http://www.newyorkje...50-bbbe21da0e6b

Scroll down and click on the 9/12 news conference ....For some reason it starts off with Sanchez' dad even though I linked directly from the Rex Video

Every team they face isn't going to be that out of shape. They were smart, they attacked when and where they saw weakness. And the Miami defense was really weak, lol. Miami was just dumb and unprepared. The no-huddle caught them off guard and they never really adjusted. Instead of trying to dictate a slow pace to keep a known high scoring offense in check, they tried to play at the Patriots pace from the start of the game. And they were obviously not prepared physically for the fast pace of the game.

Really though, it was closer than it ended up. Both teams got dominated on defense and that's the story of the game. Without the 99 yard Welker TD, it's only a 7 point difference. And if the Dolphins don't call that stupid fade on 4th & 1, maybe they score there and it ends up tied eventually. Then if the Dolphins win the flip in OT, they probably score first and win.

Every team they face isn't going to be that out of shape. They were smart, they attacked when and where they saw weakness. And the Miami defense was really weak, lol. Miami was just dumb and unprepared. The no-huddle caught them off guard and they never really adjusted. Instead of trying to dictate a slow pace to keep a known high scoring offense in check, they tried to play at the Patriots pace from the start of the game. And they were obviously not prepared physically for the fast pace of the game.

Really though, it was closer than it ended up. Both teams got dominated on defense and that's the story of the game. Without the 99 yard Welker TD, it's only a 7 point difference. And if the Dolphins don't call that stupid fade on 4th & 1, maybe they score there and it ends up tied eventually. Then if the Dolphins win the flip in OT, they probably score first and win.

Thats pretty much how it went . What blew my mind was that they opened the game running Bush to the outside and he was gaining nice chunks of yards on the first series then Miami proceeded to run him between the tackles the rest of the game which was ridiculously stupid and took him out of the open space he needs to make sh*t happen. If they keep running him like that there going to get him killed hes just not that type of back. They played right into the Pats hands.

Uh, yes it is. There's a reason why Rex begged the rest of the league to beat them in the regular season.

Meh, he just loves the fans and wants to get them a home game. But them winning 14 games isnt a problem if we beat them twice, once in their house in the playoffs.

Lets face it, we're not winning the division. The Pats will have a better record, but if we can just have the 2nd best record...the Pats will choke again and then we get home field.

Its sound reasoning really.

Hmm pretty sure Buffalo offense did better...

Buffalo is going to be really tough this year. I think they still might have trouble with the elitle teams but other than that I think they can play with anyone in this league. The defense looked great as did the pass rush up the middle which is tough on QB's . If they get on a roll and start to think they are really good watch out confidence will make them even better. Bills Lions SB :) just a joke.

Its going to be tough to beat them twice this year

As impressive as NE was OFFENSIVELY Monday night I'm still not ready to hand them any Lombardi Trophy. I mean look at that defense giving up 400+ yards to a stiff like Chad Henne-that has to be cause for alarm to any Pats fan. It sort of reminds me of how Sanchez has struggled, he has to practice against one of the best defenses in the game every day and let's face it your confidence has to get a little bit shattered. How about getting in sync with your receivers when one of them has to play against the game's best CB every play-how do you get in rhythmn that way? How does New England's defense get any better when they are getting killed on every play by the game's best QB and offense?

As impressive as NE was OFFENSIVELY Monday night I'm still not ready to hand them any Lombardi Trophy. I mean look at that defense giving up 400+ yards to a stiff like Chad Henne-that has to be cause for alarm to any Pats fan. It sort of reminds me of how Sanchez has struggled, he has to practice against one of the best defenses in the game every day and let's face it your confidence has to get a little bit shattered. How about getting in sync with your receivers when one of them has to play against the game's best CB every play-how do you get in rhythmn that way? How does New England's defense get any better when they are getting killed on every play by the game's best QB and offense?

Tbh, I find that in most competitive endeavors I have tried, as long as you don't give up, practicing against someone who is a lot better than you is a good idea. You get smoked but you learn a lot.

Archived