It's Rex's fault the offense sucks

serphnx

This has to be a joke. No one can be so boneheaded. Even a tree would have more intelligence than that!

P.S: Mods if that is considered personal attack i will delete it.

Actually I take this as giving the benefit of the doubt and a love for trees. I love trees too.

The stupidity on this board becomes more obvious, more abundant, and less tolerable with each passing day.

It's ridiculous that you call others homers simply because we don't subscribe to your "I hate my life and love to be miserable" POV.

What 4 people? I'll put them on notice.

Those have to be worse than my comment that SoFla originally had a problem with.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those have to be worse than my comment that SoFla originally had a problem with.

Hmmm... after careful consideration, I have determined that you need to grow a sack.

None of those comments are "personal attacks". Now stop acting like such a ninny with these miserable whining threads.

So repeatedly attacking my intelligence is okay to you, but if I post anything it's a personal attack?

**** you cock sucker.

this is exactly the kind of stuff that is trying to ruin this board...I have no idea what I wrote EVER for you to write this kind of reply to me...I hope it gets you banned dude. I'm sick of people driving away all the old time AND potential new posters from this board

notice how not one of my posts is shown as an example...go back to JI with that crap

Meh, dont worry abut SFJ. He started a very silly thread. He should have expected these reactions. He took it to insults...not you. Mind you, this is the same guy that was calling Sanchez elite last season and now wants his head.

Meh, dont worry abut SFJ. He started a very silly thread. He should have expected these reactions. He took it to insults...not you. Mind you, this is the same guy that was calling Sanchez elite last season and now wants his head.

and people wonder why so many guys who were here from the start don't even bother posting anymore-I'm pretty damn offended by this-I try to be friendly and respectful to every Jets fan and nearly every rival fan that posts here because this is my favorite place to hang out on the internet. Hey, we all make mistakes but this guy crossed the line as far as I'm concerned and I don't think we need Jets fans talking to other Jets fans this way. I'm pretty friggin pissed.

My statement wasn't a personal attack. If I wanted to personally attack you you would know it.

I think you have a miserable view of life and that makes you take a pessimistic view of the teams you root for. A lot of people do that.

So repeatedly attacking my intelligence is okay to you, but if I post anything it's a personal attack?

**** you cock sucker.

I really hate when posters complain when others "attack" his/her intelligence. If a poster says stupid sh*t, why shouldn't intelligence be questioned? When I post something dumb I expect to get taken to task.

You posted a lot of generalizations and statements that had no basis in fact. Don't complain when people evicerate your baseless claims.

I really hate when posters complain when others "attack" his/her intelligence. If a poster says stupid sh*t, why shouldn't intelligence be questioned? When I post something dumb I expect to get taken to task.

You posted a lot of generalizations and statements that had no basis in fact. Don't complain when people evicerate your baseless claims.

Braylon Edwards leads the league in downfield blocking based on a metric I just made up. Don't insult my intelligence or personally attack me for saying this, you c***.

My statement wasn't a personal attack. If I wanted to personally attack you you would know it.

I think you have a miserable view of life and that makes you take a pessimistic view of the teams you root for. A lot of people do that.

I don't think anything I EVER wrote to serphnx deserves to be called what he called and said to me...

and people wonder why so many guys who were here from the start don't even bother posting anymore-I'm pretty damn offended by this-I try to be friendly and respectful to every Jets fan and nearly every rival fan that posts here because this is my favorite place to hang out on the internet. Hey, we all make mistakes but this guy crossed the line as far as I'm concerned and I don't think we need Jets fans talking to other Jets fans this way. I'm pretty friggin pissed.

My point is, you shouldnt. Look at the source, realize the world we live in and move on. He's told me numerous times how stupid I am and how I have no Football knowledge, think I give a ****? In fact, it actually makes me feel good when I see threads like this.

Greater meltdown in the last 24 hours: serphnx or smash?

Serphnx. Smash has pulled this sh*t 1,000 times before.

My point is, you shouldnt. Look at the source, realize the world we live in and move on. He's told me numerous times how stupid I am and how I have no Football knowledge, think I give a ****? In fact, it actually makes me feel good when I see threads like this.

snapback.pngSoFlaJets, on 14 September 2011 - 10:42 PM, said:

aren't personal attacks frowned on here anymore?

**** you cock sucker.

I still would like to know where I attacked his intelligence

snapback.pngSoFlaJets, on 14 September 2011 - 10:42 PM, said:

aren't personal attacks frowned on here anymore?

**** you cock sucker.

I still would like to know where I attacked his intelligence

You didnt SFJ. Dont worry about it. Consider the source and move on.

Yeah, but at least in your case what he said was true, so you can kind of understand it.

:-P

Yeah, but at least in your case what he said was true, so you can kind of understand it.

:-P

Touche. I'm pretty darn stupid. This is fact. However, I actually do have a little bit of Football knowledge, not a lot, but a little. So when he said I have zero - he was technically wrong, but not by much.

You didnt SFJ. Dont worry about it. Consider the source and move on.

this is exactly the kind of stuff that drives people away JiF-I like this board and I would be just as pissed if he wrote that to anyone else on this board-even a rival team's fan-but since he said it to me it has my blood boiling a little bit

I'm pretty sure it was just once, and I was actually joking that time (it was in response to something Smash wrote to you).

When you got mad what did I do in response? I just laughed it off and you know it.

this is exactly the kind of stuff that is trying to ruin this board...I have no idea what I wrote EVER for you to write this kind of reply to me...I hope it gets you banned dude. I'm sick of people driving away all the old time AND potential new posters from this board

Don't try to play the victim now you bitch.

Don't accuse other people of making personal attacks and then you won't have a problem of people attacking you! My comment wasn't even directed at you (or anyone specific). You had to push and make it an issue.

I don't care that you're pissed. Take this as a lesson in life not to mouth off pointlessly. When I made this thread I knew I'd get the posts I got and I didn't have a problem until you decided I was making a personal attack.

Don't accuse other people of making personal attacks and then you won't have a problem of people attacking you! My comment wasn't even directed at you (or anyone specific). You had to push and make it an issue.

I don't care that you're pissed. Take this as a lesson in life not to mouth off pointlessly. When I made this thread I knew I'd get the posts I got and I didn't have a problem until you decided I was making a personal attack.

Dude. You seriously need to STFU.

Sorry.. but calling someone a cocksucker is a little bit more personal.. Specially someone like Jimmy who in my opinion is one of the best and nicest posters on the board.

That being said... their has been a lot of ganging up on people who post either odd opinions or silly opinions. That's not fair either in my opinion.

Yet, calling someone a cocksucker is not going to be tolerated. Gonna talk to Max and see what he thinks we should do.

Actually your done. Sorry.

this is exactly the kind of stuff that drives people away JiF-I like this board and I would be just as pissed if he wrote that to anyone else on this board-even a rival team's fan-but since he said it to me it has my blood boiling a little bit

Totally get it man, but like JiF said you just have to consider the source and circumstances. You've been around here a long time and get along with everyone and people love having you here, so you can't let one person ruin that for you. You certainly don't see anyone else around here agreeing with anything he's said to you, do you? Trust me, I've gotten in my fair share of heated arguments on these boards, and have been on the receiving end of some pretty harsh comments (and admittedly, on the delivering end a time or two as well when pushed far enough), and you just need to let it slide off your back sometimes.

Show me where I insulted your intelligence serphnx. You know what enjoy your last day on JN because I believe this little episode of message board tough guy is going to be the end of you or me here. We can put that one to a vote and see what the other members here think-which one of us contributes more to the site.

Alright, well, we all love you. Look at the support you're getting here bro. Hell, you were my vote for Captain over the slouch Klacko.

Fair enough, I will concede that. You know Eric Smith sucks, so that counts for something.

See!!!

I am so pissed I missed Smash's meltdown. This one kinda sucks.

Meh, it was a typical Smash meltdown.

Acts like he knows everything. Fights obscure points that dont really help his position. Cant figure out why nobody understand him or questions that fact he knows more than every GM in the NFL. Gets mad because everyone is ganging up on his obscure opinions. Threatens to leave. Then leaves. He'll be back tomorrow if he hasnt already. At least the Serphnx one was genuine and new.

Archived