Free Tickets to the Jets\Jaguars game this Sunday

Maxman

Our friends at Mastercard have given us 3 tickets to the New York Jets \ Jacksonville Jaguars game that will be played on Sunday 9/18 at Metlife Stadium.

Tell us your Priceless New York Jets moment, and you can win tickets to this weekend’s game courtesy of MasterCard’s Priceless New York Campaign. Be there in person as the Jets take on the Jacksonville Jaguars at MetLife stadium this Sunday at 1 p.m. To register for Priceless New York and check out all the great offers and experiences available to cardholders, visit mastercard.com/pricelessnewyork.

How do you enter? Just make a post in this thread and one lucky winner will be selected for all three seats. The seats are in the Touchdown Club (section 213) and they include a Parking Pass as well.

This is being offered to JetNation.com members. We are giving away another set on Facebook as well for anyone that wants to enter there you can visit us at http://fb.me/JetNation.

Thanks and good luck. The winner will be selected at 2pm on Thursday!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll try to be as brief as possible..

I went to the Jets-Colts game in 1999 with my dad and my mother. I don't remember much I was about 9 years old. However, the point is I would like to take my mother and brother out to a game. My mother hasn't went since my father passed, and I think the environment will be great and definitely put a smile on her face!

Just got married in May knocked up my wife on our honeymoon, and bought a house last month, ive been breaking my back fixing it up, while my wife writes thank you cards for our wedding, and pretty much gives me sh*t all day because of her hormones, so I could really use a Sunday away at the Jets game and can't afford to go and by tickets myself, oh and did I mention my birthday is on Monday, thaks for the Bday present Max.

I swear every word is true in this post.

I'm being held hostage by a lunatic die-hard Jets fan. If I do not win, I will be set free. If I do win, I will give them the tix, have my laptop taken away and may not have the ability to post for a while.

Well played.

Archived