Free Tickets to the Jets\Jaguars game this Sunday

Maxman

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh,. some random who never posts or who is never here will probably win anyway. I;ll give it a shot for the 800th time though!

If you read the post you will see that we went out of our way to give these seats to a JN member....

Because we are the site that cares.

There is a facebook contest as well, we are not promoting this one over there. Thanks.

If you read the post you will see that we went out of our way to give these seats to a JN member....

There is a facebook contest as well, we are not promoting this one over there. Thanks.

What say you when Weidnerhoops wins?

I liked the facebook one, Hopefully I go 1 for 2. Id like to see us kick some a$$ in person on Sunday. Thanks.

jn_logo_100.gif

Our friends at Mastercard have given us tickets to give away for the Jets game on Sunday.

Tell us your Priceless New York Jets moment, and you can win tickets to this weekend’s game courtesy of MasterCard’s Priceless New York Campaign.  Be there in person as the Jets take on the Jacksonville Jaguars at MetLife stadium this Sunday at 1 p.m. To register for Priceless New York and check out all the great offers and experiences available to cardholders,  visit
mastercard.com/pricelessnewyork

How do you enter? Just visit our Facebook wall and LIKE this post.  If anyone also has a JetNation.com forum account, there are another three tickets being given away there.

Good luck and the winners will be selected at 1pm on Thursday!

di</img>di</img>

Tsv-50hOxM0

View the full article

What say you when Weidnerhoops wins?

Last year you won a contest from JetNation so you should know how kind we are. I believe you won the Volvo giveaway although what you won is less important than the fact that you actually won. :winking0001:

Yeah, a Volvo, or a Rex Ryan DVD. One of the two.

Again I am not sure why you feel the need to drill down into specifics. I remember getting your address, the particulars of what was shipped (car or dvd) really are just details.

Couldn't have posted this two days ago before I went and bought 3 tickets, huh?

Damn you Phax, damn you to hell.

Did you see these 3 seats? I think if you won you would just gladly give yours away.

I think the real point is how reputable I am. Someone will be sitting in the TD club with a sweet parking pass. Me? I will be in my same old section. Integrity is my middle name.

Did you see these 3 seats? I think if you won you would just gladly give yours away.

I think the real point is how reputable I am. Someone will be sitting in the TD club with a sweet parking pass. Me? I will be in my same old section. Integrity is my middle name.

I never said I wasn't gladly entering myself, I just would have rather done it without paying anything first. :-P

Not to mention when I win I'm going to have to figure out how to address the fact that I have no interest in giving one of these tickets to the third person that is already going with me.

if I win i will sell the tickets to a JN member at a very low cost... is that allowed or does that disqualify me? whatever im in college and could use the cash

These seats habe a face value of over 400 each. The winner must use all 3 seats...no reselling..thanks.

1986-Just divorced took my son to Jets Dolphins. jet up by 10 then SOJ gave up the lead and eventually down 7. Might as well beat the traffic get him home to Westchester. Almost out of the stadium when K O'B brought them back to tie. Stood along the railing with my son and watched the end of one of the greatest games in NYJ history-Jet win 51-45.

Archived