scarlett johansson

CTM

This is the *first* time I've ever looked into such pictures. Never seen or cared about any of the Paris Hilton/Kardashian etc etc videos & images.

Here's my opinion:

Two images, not revealing by today's standards...you could put them in a pg-13 movie.

This is an intentional PR move. I'll change my opinion if she puts the cops onto an actual person.

This is the *first* time I've ever looked into such pictures. Never seen or cared about any of the Paris Hilton/Kardashian etc etc videos & images.

Here's my opinion:

Two images, not revealing by today's standards...you could put them in a pg-13 movie.

This is an intentional PR move. I'll change my opinion if she puts the cops onto an actual person.

Agreed. Fantastic a$$ though. Side boob, was unimpressed...thought they'd be more spectacular.

Heh. Can't lie... I love seeing naked ladies, especially famous ones that didn't really want to be seen naked... however this is somewhat unimpressive. She looks better in clothes, and looks pretty ordinary naked... that said...

I would hit it so hard, it'd whittle my peener down to the size of a Smurf.

Agreed. Fantastic a$$ though. Side boob, was unimpressed...thought they'd be more spectacular.

Agreed.

Her boobs are kind of what gives her the Christina Hendricks aura - and they were totally unimpressive naked.

Booty was alright, looks like it probably makes poop.

Heh. Can't lie... I love seeing naked ladies, especially famous ones that didn't really want to be seen naked... however this is somewhat unimpressive. She looks better in clothes, and looks pretty ordinary naked... that said...

would hit it so hard, it'd whittle my peener down to the size of a Smurf.

.....then never shut up telling us it was the best she ever had and how you had it figured out before you did it and how next time you will change up your strategy and become truly dominate.

My booty makes poop and its not that nice.

CTM says otherwise.

LOL, seriously though... her a$$ isn't that nice. Frankly, she's overrated. She lets herself get run down looking - cause she's into dirtbag dudes. Her t!ts have no form without a bra, a$$ is flabby and face is ordinary... for a regular, everyday chick she's alright, but for a celebrity she's not even in my top 10 anymore.

Good think I'm willing to pump gallons of my babies into my 11-20 list.

Archived