****The Official Gameday Thread: New York Jets vs. Jacksonville Jaguars****

JetsFanFromQueens

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sanchez with a young mistake, but our defense is really playing as if it's in playoff form. Scrath that; Championship form. The best thing that could have happened to our defense, was allowing the Cowboys to move the ball and put up points. It won't happen again, we're ready for a playoff push!

And WOW!!! What a play and tackle from Kyle Wilson!

Sanchez with a young mistake, but our defense is really playing as if it's in playoff form. Scrath that; Championship form. The best thing that could have happened to our defense, was allowing the Cowboys to move the ball and put up points. It won't happen again, we're ready for a playoff push!

And WOW!!! What a play and tackle from Kyle Wilson!

I'd pump the breaks on championship form. We're playing against a team with Luke Mccown as the starting quarterback and Lewis inactive, it's not like we're roughing up Brady and the pats. They look good, but I think the championship caliber form is a little premature.

I'd pump the breaks on championship form. We're playing against a team with Luke Mccown as the starting quarterback and Lewis inactive, it's not like we're roughing up Brady and the pats. They look good, but I think the championship caliber form is a little premature.

Have you not seen our defense over the past two years? We've BEEN championship form. We've been to the AFC Championship game during consecutive seasons... BECAUSE of our defense. Lets not act like the Jaguars are the first team we've dominated.

Have you not seen our defense over the past two years? We've BEEN championship form. We've been to the AFC Championship game during consecutive seasons... BECAUSE of our defense. Lets not act like the Jaguars are the first team we've dominated.

It's the first team we've dominated this season and it's only the first quarter. It's a what have you done for me lately type league and although I do like how good we are looking, I'm gonna go ahead and temper my expectations and wait till the end of the game...and than wait a few more games before I make and definitive statements.

It's the first team we've dominated this season and it's only the first quarter. It's a what have you done for me lately type league and although I do like how good we are looking, I'm gonna go ahead and temper my expectations and wait till the end of the game...and than wait a few more games before I make and definitive statements.

I understand what you're saying, but to each his own. I've been a Jets fan since pretty much birth, but started to watch games and bleed green back in 1994-1995... I've never seen a Jets defense as good as this one. It doesn't take a genius to understand and see that we have one of the best D's in football man.

Archived