****The Official Gameday Thread: New York Jets vs. Jacksonville Jaguars****

JetsFanFromQueens

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just having fun on gameday. Sorry. But yeah, I also made it known, all week, that this Jaguars offense would not score an offensive TD against our defense. So far, so good. I also predicted that we'd score a TD on opening drive. It's called having fun as a fan.

Lol just having fun too man, I don't know if you have brothers or good guy friends, but that's what you do. You call them out on their sh*t when there's something to be called out on. Not saying you haven't made some good calls, but when you make a bunch and only pat your back on the good ones, you gotta know someone is going to call ya out on the ones you missed. That's just good fun.

I love holmes as a player, but I really wish someone would crack him in the jaw every time he does that stupid first down pose, he looks like a god damned tool. He even does it when we're losing, it's pathetic.

I agree, but he's not going to stop it

Lol just having fun too man, I don't know if you have brothers or good guy friends, but that's what you do. You call them out on their sh*t when there's something to be called out on. Not saying you haven't made some good calls, but when you make a bunch and only pat your back on the good ones, you gotta know someone is going to call ya out on the ones you missed. That's just good fun.

True that, true that! ahaha, this is turning into a great sunday of football... If we can hold this lead, and the Ravens lose?!? I'll be PUMPED heading into that Patriots-Chargers game!

I love holmes as a player, but I really wish someone would crack him in the jaw every time he does that stupid first down pose, he looks like a god damned tool. He even does it when we're losing, it's pathetic.

I like it, it plays to the crowd and gets them into the game. If we are losing then I have a problem with it.

Archived