**The Official Chargers @ Patriots gameday thread**

JetsFanFromQueens

With the Jets improving to 2-0 on the season after our 32-3 beat down of the Jaguars... I'm extremely amped for this Chargers-Patriots game. It's only week two, but if the Raiders can hold onto this lead against the Bills, and the Chargers can take care of the Patriots... We'll own right to sole possession of 1st place here in the AFC East.

Lets go Chargers!

Well, the Bills made a comeback. What a game. Both the Jets and Bills are 2-0. The Patriots are up 7-0 against SD, damn. Lets go Chargers!

The Ravens losing today is huge for our chances of home field advantage throughout. Just like the Steelers, the Ravens are real players.

It's only week two, but every week counts and every game matters during a 16 game season.

Chargers defense with a HUGE stand inside the red zone... Holding Brady and NE to only 3 points. HUGE stop!

Chargers offense also moving the ball at will right now, not impressed with this NE defense to say the least.

EDIT: As I'm typing, Vincent Jackson just puts up about 30 yards....

Edited by JetsFanFromQueens

Chargers leaving a lot of points on the field.

Huge stop their from their D

Yes, they have left one too many points on the field today. I haven't been all that impressed with NE as a team. SD blew it on 4th and goal from the 1 yard line I believe and also threw an INT inside the red zone. NE's D does deserve credit for that, but I feel SD has beat themself so far.