if Curtis Granderson does NOT win the AL MVP.....

Blackout

You don't have faith in yout team when

1. They're 6-18 down the stretch

2. They show no heart

3. They suck

All traits of the '11 Chokesters Sawx

Teams go through bad stretches all the time. The Sox have shown plenty of heart. They obviously don't suck, they are one of the best in baseball. And they beat your team 12 or so times this season. So yeah, just shut up already.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They obviously don't suck, they are one of the best in baseball. And they beat your team 12 or so times this season. So yeah, just shut up already.

Yet they still fight for their lives the final 3 days of the season, all while the Yanks hold their nuts in a vice

I love it

Boom, Weiters off Beckett,,...hahahahaha

Yeah. Old man. You're probably a curmudgeon who sits at his computer all day in a gravy stained wife beater hoping the old lady down the hall will forget her alzheimers medications for the day. Thats how I imagine your typical day goes.

Bwa-hahahahahahahahahaaha

Baby_cries_2.gif

Yup. But not the most epic like 2004. That was epic and meaningful.

That's right. The Yankees collapsed. The Red Sox didn't accomplish a damn thing. It wasn't the greatest comeback of all time. It was the Yankees collapsing that allowed the Red Sox to finally win a World Series. The Red Sox deserve zero credit.

That's right. The Yankees collapsed. The Red Sox didn't accomplish a damn thing. It wasn't the greatest comeback of all time. It was the Yankees collapsing that allowed the Red Sox to finally win a World Series. The Red Sox deserve zero credit.

It was a combination of Yankee collapse and timely hitting (and pinch stealing). But on that grand scale of things, 2004 is much more of an choke than what the Sox are doing currently.

I suppose the Rays deserve zero credit this season too then? 90 wins in the AL East is no easy task for any team, especially one like the Rays.

It was a combination of Yankee collapse and timely hitting (and pinch stealing). But on that grand scale of things, 2004 is much more of an choke than what the Sox are doing currently.

I suppose the Rays deserve zero credit this season too then? 90 wins in the AL East is no easy task for any team, especially one like the Rays.

I couldn't care less about the Rays.

ALCS is way more important than regular season games.

The Red Sox have been basically playing playoff games for the past week. The Yankees bombed in 2004 and the Red Sox are bombing right now.And considering they were everyone's favorite to win it all, its definitely a bit of a collapse.

Granderson never hit more than 30 before this year. Steroids!

See. Two can play that game.

Never mind the fact that Ellsbury is 27 (when many players begin their prime), hitting in front of Pedroia, Ortiz, Gonzalez, fully healthy, and experienced. People can get stronger and better without the use of PEDs. Accusing him base on NOTHING is reckless and ridiculous.

Russell Martin only hit 5 HR's last year!!!!

Wharrbblegarrrble!!!!

Since the Red Sox just missed the playoffs, Ellsbury takes a hit. Verlander is probably the winner now.

No one, and I mean NO ONE on the Sawx deserves ANYTHING for their performance for 2011, except possibly their walking papers

The WORST team MONEY couldn't buy

No one, and I mean NO ONE on the Sawx deserves ANYTHING for their performance for 2011, except possibly their walking papers

The WORST team MONEY couldn't buy

90 wins is nothing to sneeze at. Ineffectiveness and losing Buchholz was bigger than they thought. Ellsbury had a historically great year and he will be recognized for it in some fashion.

And when the Yankees lose in the playoffs it'll be another 200 plus million dollar failure so please don't make this a money issue. Especially as a Yankee fan.

90 wins is nothing to sneeze at. Ineffectiveness and losing Buchholz was bigger than they thought. Ellsbury had a historically great year and he will be recognized for it in some fashion.

And when the Yankees lose in the playoffs it'll be another 200 plus million dollar failure so please don't make this a money issue. Especially as a Yankee fan.

It is a money issue

The team with the highest payroll is in the playoffs

The team with the 2nd highest payroll is sitting at home today, eating the old footlong

It is a money issue

The team with the highest payroll is in the playoffs

The team with the 2nd highest payroll is sitting at home today, eating the old footlong

No they aren't. The Phillies are in the playoffs.

At least do your research, Sally. I know you're wrong most of the time, but you could at least try to be correct in your statements. Do you know how to use google? It's a wonderfully useful tool.

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/salaries

And actually teams 3-9 missed the playoffs. Of the 8 playoff teams only 3 of them are in the top 10 in salary.

Archived