Should This Man Lose His Job?

JonEJet

John Tomasse should have been fired a long time ago. Dan Shaughnessy (Larry Lucchino's Butt-boy) too.

Honestly, I'm enjoying the Red Sox collapse. RSN drives me bannanas. Go away already. You all bought into the "Brand" the ownership created. It's all about pink hats, Sweet Caroline and pictures with Wally the Green Monster now. CHA-CHING!

Anyway, congratulations to the Yankees. A pretty classy and likeable bunch of guys on the Yankees. Watched a little of the post-game celebration on tv last night. Saw them interview Granderson and Robertson. Although I think that Kim person doing the interviewing was - um - bad....man, did Grandy and Robertson come off as really good, decent young men.

You watch an interview with...for example, Larry Lucchino and Dustin Pedroia, and you come away thinking "wow, he's kind of an a-hole."

John Tomasse should have been fired a long time ago. Dan Shaughnessy (Larry Lucchino's Butt-boy) too.

Honestly, I'm enjoying the Red Sox collapse. RSN drives me bannanas. Go away already. You all bought into the "Brand" the ownership created. It's all about pink hats, Sweet Caroline and pictures with Wally the Green Monster now. CHA-CHING!

Anyway, congratulations to the Yankees. A pretty classy and likeable bunch of guys on the Yankees. Watched a little of the post-game celebration on tv last night. Saw them interview Granderson and Robertson. Although I think that Kim person doing the interviewing was - um - bad....man, did Grandy and Robertson come off as really good, decent young men.

You watch an interview with...for example, Larry Lucchino and Dustin Pedroia, and you come away thinking "wow, he's kind of an a-hole."

That's because he is an a$$hole.

HEY! I LOVE Kimberly Jones. (I'll admit that clubhouse celebration was not her finest hour, however.)

Big surprise, Garb shows up at the Sox darkest hour this season. Like I couldn't have predicted that.

LOL!

I do despise Larry Lucchino, so color me a little biased. :)

Do you even call yourself a Red Sox fan anymore? I do agree the marketing of the Red Sox has gotten out of control. They are giving away Fenway Weddings now. And it is frustrating to hear them still doing Sweet Caroline and watching the wave at crucial moments of the game. But if it wasn't for the Pink hatters and their money we wouldn't get players like Lackey and Crawford. :)

Do you even call yourself a Red Sox fan anymore? I do agree the marketing of the Red Sox has gotten out of control. They are giving away Fenway Weddings now. And it is frustrating to hear them still doing Sweet Caroline and watching the wave at crucial moments of the game. But if it wasn't for the Pink hatters and their money we wouldn't get players like Lackey and Crawford. :)

No, I do not consider myself a Red Sox fan AT ALL. I resigned from Red Sox Nation the minute John Henry, Larry Lucchino and Tom Werner were the men in charge. Yadda, yadda, yadda....they brought (bought) some champsionships. Awesome! But they changed the culture....into as joke, in my opinion. It's not "class" it's "crass." I can't stand it. The way they use the paid and bought for media (especially the Globe) is disgusting. What they did to turn Nomar into a villian around here is nothing short of dispicable.

I understand that propaganda machine is strong and that their goats are Crawford and Lacky (jeez, does he suck) but there is plenty of blame to go around. Start at the top with Theo. He bought the groceries without looking at their expiration dates. Smells like sour milk to me.

How is any of this Tito's fault?

You can't fire the players.

It is not all his fault because he did not sign Lackey, Dice-K, Jenks or Crawford (I think it is too early say the singing flat out sucked).

This speculation, but how often has a player questioned Tito's moves in the past? I cannot remember one. This week Ortiz talks about Weiland and he was right. Wakefield's pursuit of 200 when he was not pitching all that well the entire time.

I doubt Theo fires himself. If a change is to be made, it should be Tito. Maybe a new voice will get the team to respond.

You can't fire the players.

It is not all his fault because he did not sign Lackey, Dice-K, Jenks or Crawford (I think it is too early say the singing flat out sucked).

This speculation, but how often has a player questioned Tito's moves in the past? I cannot remember one. This week Ortiz talks about Weiland and he was right. Wakefield's pursuit of 200 when he was not pitching all that well the entire time.

I doubt Theo fires himself. If a change is to be made, it should be Tito. Maybe a new voice will get the team to respond.

There won't be any changes. Wakefield pitched fine to get to 200. His offense and bullpen let him down multiple times.

"I actually had dinner with the agent to pretend that we were actually involved and drive the price up," Cashman said. "The outfield wasn't an area of need, but everybody kept writing Crawford, Crawford, Crawford, Crawford. And I was like, 'I feel like we've got Carl Crawford in Brett Gardner, except he costs more than $100 million less, with less experience.'"

Archived