anyone heading to Baltimore?

Gonna post pics and a writeup tomorrow, but the party in B-more was great. We had a great away game turnout, over 40 Jets fans showed up, plus a few more who just hung around watching our tv showing the yankee game and red zone. Looks like i am back on the road to NE this weekend.

Hey Joe- Prior to moving to Richmond, VA 6 years ago, I was a season ticket holder for twenty years. Sec. 327 row 20...........I move to VA and hook up with some great buds.........all Pats fans.....so for the past five years we have been heading up to what has been the Jets Sunday, home opener againstg the Pats and tailgating with all of my friends and family..........This year the scheduling did not work out so we are heading to New England this weekend. I was fortunate to find your tailgate website and appreciate the passion you guys put into this. Looking forward to hearing the deatils for tailgating at Gillette, meeting you and hanging with JETS fans. We have four coming, maybe two more from NC, and just when I thought I would be tailgating with all Pats fans, you helped me turn the tables...........CAN'T WAIT! to See you on Sunday, Jimmy

Archived