Are the Bills proof that Shotty sucks?

ECURB

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at what the Bills have been able to do on offense, it certainly makes this a valid point.

I think we can all agree the Bills offense would not be clicking like it is if Shotty was in Buffalo.

What do you think JN?

No.

The Bills are proof that Chan Gailey still knows how to build a competent offense... OR that people over-react to early season flukes, the latter has yet to be determined.

Has nothing to do with Schotty, though I do wish we'd have let Buffalo hire him when they wanted to.

No. I think its OUR offense that is proof that Schotty sucks, and Sanchez well... there's another thread for that.

Looking at what the Bills have been able to do on offense, it certainly makes this a valid point.

I think we can all agree the Bills offense would not be clicking like it is if Shotty was in Buffalo.

What do you think JN?

Actually it doesn't make it a valid point at all, since it's based solely on your opinion of what the Bills would do had they had our offensive coordinator.

It's pretty much the definition of "invalid".

What do you think JN?

Definitely. Look at the way they are using Brad Smith. Schotty would have never thought of that...

Do we actually NEED the Bills as an example to answer this question?

Well we make fun of the Bills a lot... so I wanted to show just how bad Shotty is. It has gotten to the point where Bills fans can make fun of the JETS offense.

Well we make fun of the Bills a lot... so I wanted to show just how bad Shotty is. It has gotten to the point where Bills fans can make fun of the JETS offense.

Has it really "gotten to the point"?

The Bills offense beat up on 2 terrible secondaries in a row... anyone with half a brain isn't drawing conclusions on the rest of the season based on the first 2 weeks. By the same logic, we'd have to assume Brady will throw for 450-500 yards per game all year. Giving him what? About 7-8,000 yards passing this year?

The Bills offense beat up on 2 terrible secondaries in a row... anyone with half a brain isn't drawing conclusions on the rest of the season based on the first 2 weeks. By the same logic, we'd have to assume Brady will throw for 450-500 yards per game all year. Giving him what? About 7-8,000 yards passing this year?

Are you actually assuming that the season wont pan out perfectly based on what's happened in the first 2 weeks?

Blasphemy!

The JETS couldn't beat up on a battered Cowboys secondary... and really never beat up on any weak secondary... further proving my point.

The JETS couldn't beat up on a battered Cowboys secondary... and really never beat up on any weak secondary... further proving my point.

Its not that they couldn't, they just didn't in the first half... and then in order to win the game its exactly what they did. Look at what Sanchez did in the 2nd half.

This does nothing to prove your point. Rex could have told them to come out and run, who knows... it doesn't matter either. What the Bills do has NOTHING to do with us.

Fortunately for you, not many of us need this bit of evidence you've provided to make sense, since we kinda have 5-6 years of coping with Schotty that more than proves the point that he sucks.

No.

The Bills are proof that Chan Gailey still knows how to build a competent offense... OR that people over-react to early season flukes, the latter has yet to be determined.

Has nothing to do with Schotty, though I do wish we'd have let Buffalo hire him when they wanted to.

No. I think its OUR offense that is proof that Schotty sucks, and Sanchez well... there's another thread for that.

Quality posting. Chain Gailey is good at his job and Schooty is not.

Right... so Chan (Bills) proving Shotty sucks... it took that long to go with what I originally said?

Its doesn't prove anything.

People already think Schotty sucks.

The only thing the Bills new offense proves is that Gailey is good at his job.

Quit before you embarrass yourself further.

I can understand these threads after a loss. I hate them when the team is 2-0. and the last game was 32-3.

I remember you saying that back when we started 5-0 under Herm one year. We ended up 9-7.

We started 4-0 last year. We had our midseason lull and ended up 11-5.

Just because we're 2-0 doesn't mean we're perfect. People like to discuss things like what we can do better on message boards. If you hate the threads, don't read them.

Archived