Hotdog disrespectful?

BUM-KNEE

Ive seen some write-ups about Sanchez eating a hotdog last time we were in Oakland, and that somehow it was/is disrespectful to the game and/or the Raiders. You gotta be kidding me. Disrespectful? Umm.. no. How is this even newsworthy?

This is nonsense in my opinion, and if the Raiders werent more offended by the way they played last time they have nothing to say about a hotdog. Now its somehow getting used a bulletin board material by Oakland. Get real... Id think stopping the run would be a more important rally cry for them.

Is there a rule about eating on the sidelines?

Anybody else think this is a pretty stupid motivational approach by the Raiders? After all, Im sure they could find other areas to focus on if they watched the film from 09.

Coaches use whatever they can to gain an edge. If Hue Jackson can use the disrespect angle to get his players to play with a chip on their shoulder, good for him.

I know coaches do, but this is so childishly overblown its like a Jr High tactic.

They scored 0 points last time, there are other angles that he can shoot from to motivate them for this game in my opinion.

I know coaches do, but this is so childishly overblown its like a Jr High tactic.

They scored 0 points last time, there are other angles that he can shoot from to motivate them for this game in my opinion.

EXACTLY.....like hey dipsh*ts...they destroyed us that meeting....i think that is more motivating then a friggin hotdog...

To be fair even Mark Sanchez was apologetic in his locker interview the other day saying he meant no disrespect but could see how others might take it that way and that he'd never do it again. Go to the team's site, it's still up there-it's a big todo about nothing but rest assured Hue Jackson will try to make him pay and know this: the idiots in that sh*thole WILL be throwing hot dogs at the Jets bench BECAUSE of Jackson trying to motivate his team with it. You can't blame him I guess, Rex would probably be doing the same thing.

To be fair even Mark Sanchez was apologetic in his locker interview the other day saying he meant no disrespect but could see how others might take it that way and that he'd never do it again. Go to the team's site, it's still up there-it's a big todo about nothing but rest assured Hue Jackson will try to make him pay and know this: the idiots in that sh*thole WILL be throwing hot dogs at the Jets bench BECAUSE of Jackson trying to motivate his team with it. You can't blame him I guess, Rex would probably be doing the same thing.

Yeah Sanchez was apologetic about it, but he appears to be non-confrontational and fairly respectful at heart about things in general. Smart enough to try to defuse situations like this too. (has there ever been a situation like this?)

I just dont see the whole uproar about it is all. Rex would probably say something similar, true there. Rex is a charactor though.

If they throw hotdogs, I hope Goodell is watching...

over/under on how many rex picks up and scarfs down

As long as the Jets are up by 14+ with under two mins to go; I'd love to see Sanchez eat a cheese burger during the 4th quarter. Give em something to talk about the next time we face the Raiders. First it was a hotdog, turn it into a burger this go around. The Raiders wanna make it into a "big deal"? Lets make it one.

As long as the Jets are up by 14+ with under two mins to go; I'd love to see Sanchez eat a cheese burger during the 4th quarter.

the Raiders getting blown out 38-0 in front of home fans that's a disgrace. the hot dog is burying the headline that the Raiders were embarrassed last time and that's revenge factor.

Archived