Anyone here remember when...

gangreenman

You used to be overjoyed when the Jets won? When we used to only have that feeling at most 10 times a year, sometimes as few as 5 or 6? When we didnt have one of the best D's in the league? When we used to look up at the Pats and consider it a win if we just kept it close once a year?

Jeez. We're 2-0. With the way people are talking around here one would think we're 0-2 and just lost by 29, not won by that amount.

Lighten up, people. Football is back. Lets enjoy the season!!

You used to be overjoyed when the Jets won? When we used to only have that feeling at most 10 times a year, sometimes as few as 5 or 6? When we didnt have one of the best D's in the league? When we used to look up at the Pats and consider it a win if we just kept it close once a year?

Jeez. We're 2-0. With the way people are talking around here one would think we're 0-2 and just lost by 29, not won by that amount.

Lighten up, people. Football is back. Lets enjoy the season!!

with great ability comes high expectations, this team is built to win now & it better because it's been over 40yrs since they last one the superbowl, I don't want to be the redsox of football.

Some sporting fans can never be happy. Over the past three years, I've come to enjoy our wins 'that much more' under Rex Ryan. I remember years of wishing we had a legit contender. I remember the feelings of losing heart breaker after heart breaker, or even worse, being known as the laughing stock of the league. I've always dreamed of having a Ravens-Steelers type of defense, and now we're featuring a defense that's been even better than those two D's over the past two years. It's just an outstanding feeling when watching our defense take the field every Sunday, it's a feel-good feeling to not only know, but also understand that we landed one hell of a football coach in Rex Ryan. I've also enjoyed watching Sanchez develope. Yes, he's made plenty of mistakes, but he's also came up huge in clutch situations. This kid is a winner. We're watching a young QB in Sanchez develope into a franchise QB; it's an awsome feeling knowing that the best of Sanchez has yet to come, he's only getting his feet wet. You can no longer talk about teams such as the Patriots, Steelers and Chargers without brinings up the Jets. Our team. Our franchise.

We have one hell of a team as of right now, I've enjoyed the hell out of this team since Rex Ryan has taken over and hopefully we'll feature a true contender for the next 10+ years.

Archived