Should I start Vick or Sanchez?

PhinHater

You should have started Mark Sanchez over Mike Vick last week. Last week Sanchez put up 66.48 fantasy points, ranking #2 behind only Drew Brees who put up 70.

I have Sanchez, Freeman, Henne and Newton as my 4 fantasy quarterbacks. I loaded up on starting QB's, just in case of injuries during the course of a season.

The only QB on my roster who's put up more points than Sanchez has been Cam Newton, but then again, Newton came back to reality last week. Newton has 156 points, Sanchez has put up 148.42 points after 3 weeks.

My team is 3-0, and I've started Sanchez each and every week. I'll continue to start Sanchez as well, because he's thrown 2 TD's during all 3 games. I knew heading into my live draft, that year #3 was a breakout season for Sanchez.

I'm in the Eff Tom Brady league, and only 6 QB's have put up more points than Sanchez. Brady, Brees, Stafford, Rodgers, Fitzpatrick and Newton. Don't buy into the Vick hype; start Sanchez every week.

I'm not gonna lie, Sanchez isn't the only reason why my team is 3-0. My team is stacked.

I drafted both Fred Jackson and Ryan Mathews during the later rounds. My plan heading into the draft was to load up on WR's and TE's and fill in my roster from there. Jackson and Mathews rank 5 and 6 amongst other fantasy backs with 62 and 63 points after three weeks. I can't wait for Shonn Greene to explode as well. Drafting Dexter McCluster is about to pay off, especially after the injury to Charles.

I also drafted Gronkowski, who leads all TE's by a large margin. 83.49 points thus far. Hopefully Antonio Gates recovers from injury sooner rather than later.

I also landed Calvin Johnson. What a beast. Ranks #2 amongst NFL WR's with 89.25 points. Hopefully Jackson of the Eagles and Santonio Holmes can get it together soon.

My Jets defense ranks 3rd with 61 points. Heck, even my kicker David Akers ranks top 5 as a kicker, ranking 4th with 32 points.

To make a long story short... My team is stacked. Go with Mark Sanchez EVERY WEEK over Mike Vick. Sanchez is turning into a fantasy stud here in year #3.

Archived