****The Official Gameday Thread: New York Jets @ Oakland Raiders****

JetsFanFromQueens

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah the offense was so great in the 3rd quarter. They all suck. Sanchez, Schotty, Cro, the D. This team is OVERRATED and Baltimore will kill us next week.

Jeez get off the ledge. Its one game calm down.

Sanchez was 27-43 with 369 yds 2 TD 1 Int

Sorry, that game is not on him.

fine, start a thread about who should be fired

It's only one game, so I don't agree with this concept some seem to have that that it spells out how the season will play out for the Jets from here on out, or has any impact on anyone's future with the team, but it was still a pathetic performance, and there's little positive to take from it.

Jeez get off the ledge. Its one game calm down.

Sanchez was 27-43 with 369 yds 2 TD 1 Int

Sorry, that game is not on him.

That INT took at least 3 off the board and he made some horrendous, drive killing throws in the second half. And one game? This offense looked this bad in the last two games as well.

That INT took at least 3 off the board and he made some horrendous, drive killing throws in the second half. And one game? This offense looked this bad in the last two games as well.

haha I know I'm not gonna change your mind man but if your expecting ANY QB to throw the ball 40+ times and not have a pick your ******* dreaming.

haha I know I'm not gonna change your mind man but if your expecting ANY QB to throw the ball 40+ times and not have a pick your ******* dreaming.

It was obvious when he threw it what was going to happen. And he does it EVERY DAMN WEEK. I'm not expecting perfection from him, but he needs to stop throwing those passes that are obvious picks.

Archived